chapter 19

Kaneki pov
Nishki drop us of at are new house is was masive. "uta has brought all ur stuff here as well as unpack it all" said nishki "tell uta we said thanks" said (y/n) " i will" nishki said driving off.

Your pov
"well beautiful should we go in" said kaneki as he pick me up and we both went through the door the house was just like are own litrally uta decotrated the exsactly the same as are old house what was nice but there was an upstairs and that were kaneki headed straight for. Kaneki walk up the stairs with me in his arm. We entered the bedroom kaneki put my down on my feet. Kaneki put his hand on my neck he put his forehead against mine both of us look into each other eyes "your eyes are so stunning" said kaneki "thank you" i said. Then it happen are lips finally touch again it had been ages since we kiss i felt like are first. I put my arms around his neck kaneki lifted me up i wrapped my legs around him. Soon i was pinned against the by kaneki. The kiss got deeper and deeper and deeper my the second. Kaneki move his hand down my back and and down my leg squeezing my leg i open my mouth and kaneki slip his tounge in my mouth are tounge resterling each other but i just let him win.

Kaneki balance me against the wall while he undone his shirt, he grabbed me and sat me down on the bed taking my top then we both went back on the bed kissing each other. Time went by and we just stay the kaneki on top of me and the both of us kissing each other it was amazing. The phone started ringing it was the private number again kaneki answered it. Putting it on loud speaker.

"hello" said kaneki
"hey you must be kaneki its very nice to hear your voice, you got a nice place havent ya so when are guys gunna come down and greet your guest then" said a little girl voice its sounded so fimilar "give me back my phone you little twerp, your ruin the plan anyway (y/n) get down here now and make your bother and baby sister a cup of tea now" said the male voice as he hung up the phone.

I sat up kaneki looking at me. I quicky out on kaneki shirt on and ran down the stairs and ran into the living room to find a dark hair tall boy with a black hoodie on and black skinny jeans standing in my living room and little girl with the same colour hair as him but longer about up to her hips with a light blue cardigan and a white dress on sitting on my sofa.

"why hello sister long time no see." said the figure as he walk up to me and caressed my face i move his hand away from my face "do you seriously not know who i am it me Kyoshi your older brother and thats your youngest sister but oh wait you probaly are trying to forget us cause if i remembered rightly your the one who set are house alight werent you (y/n) you wanted us all dead cause princess didnt get what she wanted once again so she decided she was gunna murder us all but it didnt work you got mum and dad but look your brother still here and your younger sister" shouted Kyoshi walking around your living room "you know it wasnt me who set fire to our house" i threw back "yeah but you had something to do with cause i were late home" he said back as he walk to me and grabbed my neck and pinned me against the wall "Kyoshi stop please its not like that i thought you all went out shopping" i blurrted out "ha so it was you i knew right luna now"said Kyoshi. luna came sprinting from the sofa with a dagger in her hands the all of a sudden i felt a sharp pain in my heart. I lifted my hand to realised luna had stab me in the heart with the dagger i scream as she thist it mote and more into my heart.