Jason

Nobody's pov

Jason was looking at Newt's trembling body. Are you ready for your punishment Newt he say. By the look of Jason's face Newt could see that Jason already have thought about  a punishment.

Jason walks out of the room when somebody say his name. Newt couldn't hear what they where talking about but it WICKED so it can't be good. You don't have time to do whatever you doing, we have to capture the others. "Take subject A5 (Newt) with you" Ava says to Jason.

Ratman drag the struggling teen to a room with many guards standing ready to shoot if it's necessary. He thru Newt to two guards. We meet again the woman with white pants and shirt says. With burning eyes the teen look at the leader, Ava Paige. If he got out of the guards hold he would shoot them all for killing their friends and put them in the maze. Don't show us that face, soon your friends going to try saving you she says with confidence voice.

Some minutes later

The door burst open with strong force. "Newt!"the the glades scream pointing their weapon on the guards. "Nice to meet you again Thomas." Paige says to him.

The double door opens and guards comes in with the pack and Sheriff Stilinski. "Dad!" Stiles say. "Thomas you didn't think that we would let them go after they been in here" Paige say to him. "Listen to us and do what we say and nothing bad will happen" Jason say. "Nothing bad will happen, NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN!!"Stiles scream. "YOU PUTT US IN A FUCKING MAZE, YOU KILLED OUR FRIENDS AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY THAT NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO US"he screams thinking about when Alby died, when they other glades died and when Chuck died in his arms.

"Okay so you choose the hard way. Jason" Ava says."You know what to do." Jason takes out a needle with some green liquid. The guards walks up to ratman with a struggling Newt desperate trying to get away. "What are you doing" Stiles screams to Jason. "Everything that is happening to Newt is your fault"he says with a smiles before he stung Newt with the needle. "Don't!!" Newt says before ratman stung him in his arm pushing the liquid in to his body. The next things that happens is Newt start scream before he falls down to the floor panting and screaming trying to fight a losing battle. "NEWT!!"

Author: finally done with this chapter, yeah! I have autism and ADD, just so you know.