Going to WICKED

Stiles pov

"This is my friends" I introduce some of the pack to my glades. "Who was the people that come to school and why do they call you Thomas, Stiles" Lydia ask. "What a Stiles? and I though Frypan was a weird name" says Minho. "This is my friends, we meet when I was kidnapped. This is Newt" pointing to the guy with orange/sandy hair, white blouse and dark brown pants. "This is Minho"pointing to the other runner and "this is Theresa." "The guy with the eyebrows is Gally. Glades meet my friends before you know me." After introducing the pack that included Scott, Lydia, Derek, Malia, Isaac,Allison and Jackson. I went upstairs with the other glades to talk.

"So what happened after I pass out?
Nothing special the only thing you need to know is that Rat man and Ava got away" The other runner answer. "What happening, why is Wicked back, I thought we killed Ava and rat man we even blow up the facility."

"I have been keeping taps with the other glades. 2 weeks after the escape I started to get few replies from the other. They started disappear one after another" Gally told us. "We need to find the others. We are leaving in 10 minutes" I say. The door opens and Scott stand there with the pack." Stiles are you leaving, again. If you are leaving we are going with you" says Scott. " "You can't come with us it's to dangerous." "Who knows when you come back ,or if you coming back besides I'm always been your parter in crime and I'm not going to stop now."

I think I have developed claustrophobia wouldn't surprise me if the other glades develop it to. (After being trapped in a maze)
It's a little too crowded for my liking when everyone is in my room. "Can we go down and talk?
Sure" The second in command say. I'm walk to the black couch and sits down, Newt and Theresa sit down beside me.
Minho and Gally stand beside Newt. "So where are we going"Lyd ask. "We are going to the people that kidnapped us." I say. "We don't have time and talk about it, we should be on our way there if we didn't talk now" says Gally. "We have to wait for your dad" says Scott. "Why can't you just write a message to him and we can go" says Gally. "We can't just write a message, hi dad me and my friends are going to the people who took us, I don't know when we come back" Scott answer." Okay we wait then."

3 hours later dad comes home. "So we and Th....Stiles's friends are going back, don't know when we come back" Minho say. "Where are you going? Who are you people? We going to the people that kidnapped Stiles" Scott say. "No, no, Stiles MieczyslawStilinski you are not going back there, over my dead body I even handcuff you if I have to. I don't want to go back if I had a choice but it's for a good thing, some of our friends are there" I say."Okay but I'm going with you and no I'm not going to change my mind." My dad says after a time."Good now that done, can we leave now" Gally say. "Malia,Scott, dad you can go with Derek. Lydia,Allison and Isaac can go with Jackson in his  car. Me,Newt,Theresa,Minho and Gally take my jeep."

Back to WICKED again, who knows what problems we going to encounter.

Sneak peek, next Chapter

Can you at least try to be helpful I say with a annoyed voice, please. For half of my childhood I was locked in a freezer, so being helpful is kind of a new thing for me Isaac say.