They both stood awkwardly exchanging gaze between each other.

"What's going on here?"
The surprised Adam asked.

"Oh nothing.. .... Jussssst.... having fun." Zahrah stammered.

"She's the one that started it."
Aysha pointed to Zahrah.

"How exactly!" Zahrah challenged clasping her hands together.

"Ok, ok, I now understand. You guys should pack everything lets go home." Adam teased with a sense of seriousness.

They both stared at him in astonishment.

"Why?" Aysha asked.

"I can see you are better now since you can run, so I suppose we should just go home and save time."

Zahrah winked at her from the side of her eyes in amusement. "I backed what Adam said. Lets just go home since you feel better right?" she threw tongue at Aysha tauntingly.

"I will get you next time." Aysha said in defeat and went back to the bed.

"I think I should just go home now, you guys are perfectly ok." He walked into the room and sat on the couch. "By the way have you all eaten?"

"The goose refused to eat the food I cooked for her." Zahrah complained.

"Not again. Zahrah why do you like giving me names?"

"Because every name suit you perfectly."

"Adam you better talk to her or....." Aysha pointed a finger at her.

"Count me out of that." he smiled from the corner of his lips. "You guys are so amazing. I love your prattle chit chat, is entertaining. keep on. I'm leaving now."  he stood up from the couch adjusting his steps. "In case if you need anything, Zahrah you should alert me immediately." with the, he walked out of the room.

"Good night!"
They both chorused.

**

The days Aysha spent in the hospital were the best days of her life. Everyone shows love and care to her, her husband is not excluded. Zahrah has been everything to her as she hardly leave her side for a blink. She was so happy that she felt stronger and recovered fully in three days. The doctor discharged her after a couple of advice and adherent to stick to medication. He assured her that she will be fully ok if she sticks to what he told her.

By then everyone in the family knows of her sickness and pitied her tremendously. It was such an obvious display of emotion from both her family and Adam's as everyone tried to win the best in pampering her.

When the doctor discharged her, Adam took her home with Zahrah by her side. It was a treasured welcome to her as the magnificent building and marvellous gardens winked her welcome back. Everything was so thrilling to her that for a moment, she forgot all the solitary sorrow she went through in that house. Every horrible experience now perished under the new spark of hope that was glittering in her eyes. She gripped at Zahrah's hand tightly smiling pleasantly while Zahrah lead her to her room like a new veiled bride into her new house.

Zahrah stayed with her for a short while, as Adam left after dropping them. She amused her with all sort of scrape she could use to pacify her.

As time elapsed, Zahrah got ready to leave, but Aysha's watery eyes tells that there is another story untold.

"Please don't leave me Zahrah." Aysha pleaded. 

"I have to go Aysha. I promise you I will come tomorrow as early as the crock could crow" she thumbed upside down indicating a fake promise as they usually do when they were small.

"You are joking now Zahrah. Please stay with me, you have no idea how dreadful it will be without you here."

"Relax baby." Zahrah hugged her tightly. "Adam will be here for you all the time. Is like I'm here. You will feel better ok."

"That's what you will say I know." Aysha said poutingly.

"Hey pouty-pouty baby. That looks good on you. Do that to Adam." she yanked at her bag and raced out of the room to avoid Aysha's torture, for definitely she will do some mischief to her.

At night, after Aysha had said her isha prayer, she sat on her prayer carpet and begin reciting the holy Qur'an as Zahrah adviced her to do. For Allah the all merciful had said in the holy Qur'an: Lo!  In the remembrance of Allah do the heart find rest. Reciting the holy Qur'an cures both apparent and latent disease of the heart, not just the heart, but of the soul too. It cures hypocrisy and envy too because these are sickness which darken the heart to stupor.

After she had recited to her heart content, she prayed to Allah to cure her, make it easy for her in her marriage life and bless her with all the fruit of happiness.

She stood up and changed into her night gown then pounced on her bed.

Adam entered the room with salam and sat beside her. He took hold of one of her hand and press gently. "How are you feeling now?"

"Alhamdulillah I'm like super robot now." she answered with a wink.

"Masha Allah. Let me allow you to rest." he stood up to go but Aysha clenched to his hand.

"Please Adam don't go. Stay with me here."

Her eyes where so enthralling that he couldn't resist the temptation to stay with her, so he laid beside her and cuddled her side into a warm embrace.