Chapter 26

This chapter is for you rukayya_abdullahEnjoy.

Adam hurriedly came out of his room from the upstairs. He double stepped down the stairs brusquely knowing fully that he is late already as it's 8:30.

"Time slides quickly." he mumbled to himself as he glides hurriedly groping the steel with his hand. "Abba will almost eat me raw today."

On getting to the sitting room, he was about taking the route that will convey him outside when Aysha blocked his way, he almost jolt into her.

"What happened Aysha?"
He inquired in an astounding tone. "did something chase you here? or are you sick?" He observed her temperature with the back of his palm. "Your body is cool, what do you want then?"

She stood defiantly staring at him without saying anything.

Then, she averted her gaze from him and huffed. He had taken her as insane person, imagine, with the kind of look and question he's asking her as if addressing a kid. What is he thinking? that he kept a baby in his house.

She finally spoke. "Adam, this is my second week in this house but you hardly talk to me. You don't even care to check how I'm fairing, whether I'm dead or alive is all the same to you. What type of life is this?"

She looked away from him hushing. She's determined whatever is going to happen should happen she must effectively fight for her right.

"You see, I don't have time now, if you need anything you can talk to Lariya, the maid." He slushed her out of the way and dashed away.

She hobbled to the cushion with dwindled strength like new discharged patient. She had lost again, all her plan had crumbled.

She quickly sat on the cushion as everything was spinning and whirling around her. She felt dizzy even while sitting down. She was breathing loud with a neauseous feeling of throwing up all the grievances that camped in her heart, crumpling the sheet where she smear her happiness  on. 

"Tomorrow is another day." she said.  "I will keep trying untill I win his heart." with that, she reclined her back on the cushion and closed her eyes dejectedly.

It is a bitter truth in the face of reality that whenever it comes to what we like, we become so naive and foolish not minding the situation our stupor might land us in.

It is very easy to be cuddled by anxiety but mighty strenuous to get yourself out of the hook.

If there is one thing Aysha regretted is falling a victim to an unappreciated affection she got herself into. Life is quite an unpredictable happening swirling around, peaching on whomsoever falls into it's trap.

Zahrah made an uncompromise sacrifice which many could not do, all in an attempt to get her friend out of her solemn situation, but what? instead of one victim, the sacrificer, we have three victims here at play. Zahrah did that for the sake of Allah. Everything will perish except deeds done purely for Allah's sake, which is DA'IMAN.

*****

"Good morning sir."

   "Morning."

   "Good morning sir!"

   "Morning thank you"

His staffs greeted him at random as he pass by them to his office.