She answered with a wide grin. "Did the doctor confirm is true?" Ummu asked with a hopeful glance towards her son.

"Confirm what?" Adam asked astoundingly as he peeked towards his mother.

"Is she not pregnant?" Ummi roved her eyes from Adam to Aysha.

Aysha looked swiftly at Zahrah while battling to suppress a giggle.

"Ummu is not that. She's just sick." Adam said kindly.

"Ohho!" Ummu said disappointedly. "I'm just so eager to be a grandmother that I thought she's pregnant. In sha Allah God will make it happen." she added with a rising star of hope in her eyes.

"Amin!" Zahrah answered and smirked at Aysha.

Aysha hit Zahrah on her lap.

"Why are these old people so desperate to see you get pregnant." Zahrah whispered into Aysha's ears.

"Wanna receive another punch." Aysha glowered peskily.

They both laughed forgetting Ummu and Adam's presence.

Mama came back to the room shortly after the arrival of Ummu. They chatted for a little while before ummu dragged her legs out of the hospital. Adam offered to take her home but she declined as her driver is on his way to pick her.

Time gripped at them when magrib approached. Adam, mama and Zahrah all got up to go and say their prayer. Aysha stubbornly refused to let Zahrah go and leave her alone in the room.

Zahrah agreed to stay with clemency but with the idea they both pray in the hospital room, so Adam went to his car and brought prayer carpet to them.

"Mama isn't it time for you to leave?" Zahrah said to mama when she came back from her salat.

"Are you chasing me away?" Mama countered.

"Of course not. But you have to go and rest. You've been in the hospital since morning."

"I'm sleeping here Zahrah." Mama said and swerved her gaze to the door.

"Mama go home I will sleep here with her." Zahrah offered in hesitancy. She knows how obstinate mama could be sometimes, she might sent her home and stays their in the hospital without a wink. But mama agreed instinctively, so when Adam returned, he was prompted to take her home.

"Zahrah you will sleep beside me." Aysha said when they where alone.

"No way. As fat as you are. I don't want to be squirmed mercilessly to the wall." Zahrah taunted.

Aysha shot her a daring glare. "I'm not fat, you are fatter than me now, everyone says I've reduced weight."

"You will soon add more weight pussy-wimpo." Zahrah flicked her on her forehead.

Aysha kicked Zahrah roughly with her tiptoes. "Pussy what! If you don't stop giving me names I will get it out of you."

"Alright pussy-wimmm, nay, I didn't......"

Aysha stood brusquely from her lying position warping an intense glare at Zahrah. "Say it again!"

Zahrah lidded her mouth with her palm, grumbling in defeat.

"Don't you have mouth to talk?"  she took pillow beneath her and hurled it at Zahrah.

"Ohsh, what an awful brash little shrimp you are Aysha. It hit my nose hard." She rubbed her nose with her palm

"Me right."
Aysha chased after Zahrah as Zahrah ran to the door for her life. Exactly when Adam pushed his head in, she incidentally bumped into him.