DECIDED #21

(Angel)

"Angel" I had no idea the kind of mess I was walking into, when I heard Nathan screaming for mercy. The time/moment I spent with Noah was incredible, and I'll be damned if some egotistical big mouthed alpha is going to change that.

I am beyond angry when I walk through the threshold of the living room, only to see Nathan being pinned to the floor by some big brute. All the while my father watches from the corner like some high strung coward.

"Stop!" I scream immediately, watching as everyone in the room cease, even Noah who is protectively glued to my back with a soft grip on my waist. The first pair of eyes I seek is Masons, watching them turn from confused to angry, to which I just shake my head in amusement.

I walk with swift feet towards Nathan's side, immediately feeling a tug of pain. My mentors eyes look into mine with a sorrowful expression.

"I'm sorry Angel, I'm so so sorry." He whimpers while blood spills from the corner of his mouth.

"Shut up idiot. You deserve all the pain in the world, but not this, not by some wolf's hand. It should have been the goddess who would strike you down with a thousand bolts of lighting. Only then would I be satisfied." I grab his head and set it in my lap, giving a humorless laugh.

I already knew why he was in this state, and I knew it was finally time to tell everyone the truth.

"But also I guess I should of been punished too, because I shouldn't have lied to you." I look away from everyone's prying eyes. My stomach grows tight as I remenese into my nightmares. The worst part is feeling the confusion ratiate from the pours of Nathan's skin, making mine prickle with tension.

"I didn't know what I was, or what I was doing, but because of my stupid mistake... I lost connection with my wolf." I stop hearing the people around me take in a large intake of breath.

"I know he's there, but barely hanging on. Sometimes I hear him pacing within my mind, he's tired and his feet are aching to dig within the soil. He's so desperate to escape my mind, but I'm so afraid of losing myself. I can't remember the last time I shifted, because he took over completely. It was so intense, that I was pushed into a space of nothingness and I had to crawl my way out. It's been so long since then, and even now I'm worried about what I may become. Terrified of what my wolf will become, because without me.... we're nothing. And it's all because I wasn't educated about omegas, and what they were capable of."

"I'm scared, scared that I'll go Rogue...."

..................

Hi guys, it's been a really long time I know. These past months have been crazy.... crazy crazy. I've met the love of my life, and things have been extremely different for me. I'm 18 and have never been in a real relationship before, so I'm still trying to "adjust." I want to thank everyone for staying and supporting this story, even though it's not that good. I will try to update sometimes, but I'm not going to promise anything. I would just hate to delete something, that used to be the most important thing in my life.