SENSE OF SIGHT #17.

(Masons P.O.V.)

I take a large inhale of breath, smelling a faint scent of both my mates, they mix together in a whirlwind of testosterone, and pure sex. I growl animalistically when I smell the tinge of slick coming from Angel. I close my eyes and throw back my head, imagining so many dirty things, as I blindly walk towards the way of the alluring scent.

Damn if it's already so strong I'm sure Noah's found our little mate, and surely heightened the heat sensation. I can feel my eyes shift into the irregular red, that only changes during an alphas rut.

Shit...

I thrust forward into the air, feeling out of control, Alexander forces his way through my skin. I can feel the change as he tries to contort my body into that of the hungry beast.

I need to some how find a way to control him so he won't do something he'll regret. My blood bubbles just below the layer of tuft skin, it's turning white, with little sprouts of creamy fur.

"Don't do this Alex, you know you'll regret it. Dad said he's not ready, so you have to try and control yourself. Cause I don't know how much longer I can keep you under restriction." I gasp, hoping my wolf can somehow hear me in the cloudy mass of lust that's fogged my mind.

'Shut the hell up, and go to our mate. He needs us, and you're doing nothing but trying to keep us away from him.' He growls in anger.

I whimper in need, feeling my brain pulse through my skull, morphing into something ungodly.

'I'm sorry Mason, but I need my mate.' I scream in pure agony, my body drops to the ground, writhing in pain as Alex starts to shift.

My eyes pinch closed, taking deep breaths in and out trying to regulate the pain.

After a few minutes of pure torture, I feel nothing but an empty abiss of loneliness, I look around me seeing nothing but two sets of eyes that look out into the open and free air. I'm within my mind, transfixed into a hypnotized darkness.

I can see what happens outside, but i'm stuck numb and motionless within the inside.

I hear an echo of pants coming from Alex, as he finishes his shift. I can tell he's angry, and above all, confused. Which is understandable, especially during an alpha's rut, the process leads our wolves down a long and narrow path of uncertainty. All they know is their instinct, and that is too mate, and make puppies.

I just pray to the goddess that Noah's rut hadn't been triggered, because then poor little Angel would have two very horny, and very aggressive alphas to keen to. Though I bet with his heat, he's more than willing to give into his alpha's savage desires.

Alex runs through the thick woods, jumping over fallen trees and brush lying against the forest floor. I can tell by the heavy breathing he extrudes, he's past the point of no return, even if tried to be pushed back, there's no stopping him.

My concious paces within my mind, and stresses over the well-being of our mates. The last thing I need is for Farris and Alex to fight over Angel, as to whom is going to mount the heated omega first.

Though I doubt Alex would fight much, considering how he's always givin Farris the upper hand. Even as children Alex had always been a sucker for my brothers wolf.

He runs for what seems miles, but suddenly stops as we come to a clearing. He paces back and fourth, seeming confused on which way to go. He whines high and dry, begging the goddess to show him the way.

"Alex, what's going on?" I ask in alert. Trying to find my way back into my body.

'We're not the only ones here...' He whispers back to me. The cloud within my mind disperses just enough to feel the uncomfortable aura around us.

"Hurry, we have to go and find our mates." I whisper in desperation. The aura is so thick I can practically feel the unpleasant presents staring from within all the trees around us. Their intruding scent blocks any familiar smells, and introduces foreign ones.

'The trees... the trees have eyes.' Alex starts to shake and whimper, retreating from the edge of the forest, backing up into the clearing, attempting to hide within the long grass, and away from the stalking eyes.

My breathing accelerates, the heat of our rut gets pushed within the back of both our minds. Now we're on full defense mode, something evil is lurking within our territory, and i'm sure it has to do with why we came back.

But whatever it is, it's waiting for something, or someone, and as of right now Alex and I are stuck right in the middle of something horrifying....

A large black mass comes from behind a tree, then an other, and another. Until about fifty unidentified figures are slowly creeping towards us with empty expressions.

It's silent, and for a while now Alex has been baring his teeth in warning, daring these creatures to come closure.

But soon a loud booming voice fills the dawning sky, making the monsters quickly retreat into the shadows of the night.

"Were's my son!?"

******************************
Hello, I updated. Congratulations me! 🎉

So I had no idea where this story was going, but I think it ended up going in the right direction. I hope so anyway, so far nothing I've planned has been redirected into this story. But I like where it's going. 😊😁

Please VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW!

I have no idea what the next chapters gonna be about, but I kind of have an idea. 😌😉

P.S. I've tried to publish this, like ten times, I don't care if wattpad is under matanace right now, better fucking publish.....

            ~LoveYouLots❤❤