I LOVE YOU #7.

(Angel's P.O.V.)

(Past)

"You will never get away from me, my sweet omega." He states while rubbing my bruised cheek with soft strokes.

It's hard to believe, that at one point I had trusted this man to care for me; as would a father. But the man's growing obsession has become a living nightmare. At first it was just small things, his possessive tendencies where nothing new. Until an unfortunate event took claim on his dangling sanity.

I hadn't known the length he would go to keep me all to himself, but it seems the jealousy had truly drove him mad.

"You let that disgusting beta touch you in ways, that only I should touch you." He spits out, all the while tightening the ropes around my exposed chest and thighs. I whimper at the harshness in his movements, small cuts forming under the tight ropes.

"I-im s-s-sorry mas-master." I try to speak through the blood in my mouth.

"You think that will save you? Tell me you're mine omega." He puts his face closer to mine, his hot breath has shivers escalating throughout my immobile body.

"I-im yours." I whisper trying to convince him enough to where he let's his death grip loosen. It seems to have worked, because he let's go of me completely.

"Of course you're mine, and you'll always be mine. I'll protect you from the moon goddess herself, I never wanted to hurt you my love. But if you had known the vulgar thoughts that beta had in store for you...." He puts his head down in shame. The man I had once known has once again shown that he's somewhere in there.

"I love you. Why can't you just love me back?" He looks up at me, true tears brimming his red rimmed eyes. Pain strikes my heart.

"You're my mate... But I do not love you." I whisper out to him. I want him to understand, that we will never be together, even if it's what the moon goddess had wanted.

Anger makes his dark brown eyes, turn red with fiery anger. He stalks his way back to me. I flinch and close my eyes, waiting for his hateful strike......

But it never comes. Instead he's untying the ropes, that is the only thing keeping me here with him.

"I Nathan Alexander Daniels, alpha of shadow mask pack here by disown you from my pack." I feel a sharp pain strike my heart, causing me to howl out in pain and agony.

Sad howls fill the air, my pack members crying out there despair for my loss.

"Let's see how long it takes for you to come crawling back to me. My sweet.... Omega..."

Once all the ropes are gone, my sore body falls to ground with a loud thump.

I look up to see Nathan standing there with an indifferent expression. He the turns around facing the other direction.

I look at the door beside me, wondering if this is real... Or just a dream? Would he really let me go? I can't help but let tears shed.

Am I gonna miss you? I look back up to Nathan.

He used to be my best friend, my father figure. Why did he have to be my mate?

I stand to my feet.

"Goodbye Nathan..... In some aspects of the meaning... I'm truly gonna miss you. But you will never see me again." I state without hesitation, and clear determination.

I see his shoulders tense, but I don't wait for him to turn around.

I run as fast as I can out the dungeon, ignoring the pain that makes its self very aware.

My freedom...

My new life...

Where will I go?..........

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Really short chapter, but I wanted to give a piece of Angel's past. And yes I'm aware that I said they're mates, that will be explained in later chapters.

I promise the next chapter will be much longer, but it's my book so I can do with it what I want, so suck my big toe.

* I was going to update yesterday, but I was really sick. I went to my grandma's, and felt like absolute shit. I even puked in her driveway when I was leaving to go home.... That's how fucking intense my period cramps are.

Well with that disturbing knowledge said. Please VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW.

I really love to hear feedback from readers. It boost my ego, and makes me feel super proud of myself.... 😂😂

~LoveYouLots❤❤

(☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞(☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞(☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞