DO YOU FEEL THAT? #4.

(Michaels P.O.V.)

"Samuel, I want you to prepare the rooms for Noah and Mason's arrival. I'll have to leave in a few hours, so make sure to gather the pack for a brief meeting to inform them as well." I ask of my beta Samuel. He nods in understanding, and exscuses himself out of the spacious office.

I let out an exasperated sigh, I can't believe after two years, I finally get to see my boys again. Even if we're not on the best of terms right now, it's clear to anyone and everyone that I'm excited to see them again.

I am well aware that neither of them are pleased to have postponed their mate search, besides, I of all people should understand the importance of a mate search. Especially considering I searched approximately eight years, crossing many nations, to find my beautiful mate.

But with the situation at hand it is crucial that Noah and Mason be here to help their pack.

I just hope they won't freak out, once they find out a newcomer has come to stay with us. The bonding ritual was already performed, and he is now a forever member of our pack. It's gonna be quit difficult to adjust Noah and Mason to the new memeber, because neither of the two like new people, especially on their territory. But I couldn't just leave the shivering creature out in the woods! What kind of alpha would I be if I practically let a child die in the middle of no where, and alone none the less?

Exactly, no respected alpha would leave a child to die; rogue or not. As a matter- of-factly I should probably pay a visit to the little omega. He always stresses out when I leave, we've grown a rare bond of our own, and i'm sure he won't be to happy to meet new people as well. He doesn't like strangers, but over the months that I've raised him, he's finally come around to me. Timidly speaking every so often, he's very affectionate and needs lots of attention, and as of right now I'm trying to get him used to the rest of the pack. Slowly but surely, has he come to befriend a select few of his fellow pack members.

And let's just say the pack is extremely protective over the small helpless omega. As for myself, my father instincts immediately kicked in after seeing his frail and scared expression; I instantly fell in love with the dainty creature.

Though we may share a tight bond between us, he is still skeptical about telling me about his past. He refuses to tell me his real name, and what pack he comes from, always saying it doesn't matter.

So I've taken it upon myself to give the special omega a name, one that could fit his sweet, endearing personality, and one that could explain his complete, and utter existence.

Angel... My sweet Angel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Noah's P.O.V.)

"What the fuck!" I exclaim irritadedly, while pacing back and forth on the side of the road. My jeans have multiple holes from my consistent picking, but I don't even care, to agitated to give a shit about my appearance.

"Calm down Noah, I'm sure dads just running a bit late. No big deal." Mason tries to calm me down, but fails miserably.

"See! This is why you can't trust the damn bastard! He told us he'd be here, but do you see him anywhere!? Because I sure as hell don't!" I yell dramatically, while throwing my suitcase onto the abandoned sidewalk. I confess, I'm about of a drama queen sometimes.

"Maybe something happened." He tries to reason.

"Yeah right, I bet the bastard did it on purpose just to spite me." I spit out bitterly. Sounds exactly like something he would do.

'calm down your throwing a temper tantrum for no reason, you look like a child.' Farris scolds with a cold chuckle.

"Shut it wolf" I say out loud, with an eye roll.