SHOOK #9.

(Angel's P.O.V.)

The amount of tension in the air could choke someone. Though it seems the smell radiating off of the two twins is only smothering me.

Dad and Noah were having an ugly dispute, as I awkwardly sit next to them, hoping if they start fighting I won't be caught in the middle of it.

I look over at Katherine, who is intently staring at her alphas bickering towards one another, with a blank expression. As if she can feel me staring, she looks down at me with wise, and intelligent eyes.

'What the hell is wrong them?' She signs, causing me to giggle at her colorful choice of words.

'No idea, but I fear in a few seconds there going to try to kill each other.' I reply with speedy fingers. I can't help but feel extremely nervous at how half the pack either stares at me, or stare at the two angry alphas.

'Why are they staring at me?' I sign, while never taking my eyes off the accusing glares of my indifferent pack members.

"We had an agreement! You're lucky I even brought him here, instead of keeping him away from you!" Dad yells angrily. Him? 'is he talking about me?' I wonder, though the thought that I could come between a father and son seems silly to me, I don't think I'm worth it.

"As the soon to be Alpha you will no longer have the power to restrain me from things that don't concern you! You always do this! You always put a claim on things! Just like you claimed mom, and would never let Mason and I see her! I hate you!! Just like mom did, you manipulative, possessive bastard!!!"

My eyes widen, and my jaw slacks, as does everyone else's, there attention diverting from me to them in a matter of seconds.

The amount of pain that flashes in dads eyes, is obvious. He doesn't even try to hide the fact that what his son just said had hurt him, not chancing a look at anyone as he quickly retreats out of the room, leaving a smug-grinned Noah behind.

Sudden anger takes me over, as I jump to my feet, startling everyone who was intently watching everything play out. The blood boils just below the skin, a new sensation I have never felt before brewing from within.

"How dare you speak to him like that! Last time I checked he's still your alpha, nonetheless your father!" I give him hateful eyes, ignoring everyone's surprised expressions.

I can barely see Noah's solemn and guilty expression through my blurred vision. To angry to evaluate how I just yelled at my future alpha, but as of right now I could homestly care less about that..... Assholes feelings.

I stomp my way out of the room, purposely hitting Noah with my shoulder, and ignoring the electric shock between our hasty touch.

With speedy steps, I try to sniff dad out, though his smell resonates through the whole pack territory. After a few minutes of mindlessly sniffing my way throughout the outer edges of the territory, I finally find his distinct smell.

Smiling sadly, I follow the warm, comforting, yet distressed scent towards the way of my caring father.

I should of known he was here.

My smile only brightens, at the sight of dad at our spot. The spot were I met my  new alpha, my father.

Walking over to the large rock I stand behind him, seeing him tense. Small sniffles are barely heard through the whistling wind.

"Can I sit here?" I ask with a small voice.

I wait till he returns a small nod, before taking a sit next to him, leaning my head against his braud shoulder.