FATHERS PISSED #6.

(Michaels P.O.V.)

I watch angrily as Noah carries Angel through the forest toward the pack doctor. If they had done as told beforehand none of this would have happened, but leave it to them to ruin everything.

It ticks me off that my sons are idiotic enough to have caused Angel to have such a panic. He was perfectly fine, until they had to disobey me, running to Angel like the horny, overbearing bastards they are.

I hear Mathias growl in the back of my head, his fatherly instincts causing him to bare his teeth in warning.

"Father we can practically feel your anger. We're not sorry for what we've done. He's our mate, we have the right to do whatever we please with him." Mason speaks.

What did he just say!? Mathias yells abnoxiously.

"Excuse you? Did you just say you can do whatever you please with him? I don't give a damn if he's your mate or not. If it's not in his best interest for you to be together, then I won't allow it. He's my first priority now, and if you two are going to jeopardize his safety I wont hesitate to take matters into my own hands." I seeth through burning red anger.

I see Angels head about to slip off Noah's shoulder, causing my heart to stutter. I force my legs forward, successfully catching his head before it falls. I glare at Noah's surprised expression.

"As I was saying before, the two of you are just in no place to watch over Angel. He's already been through so much, and i've been working with him, trying to get him to feel as comfortable as possible, and all you guys are doing is stressing him out." I try to reason, all the while inspecting Angel's pale features.

"He'll do better now that we're here." Noah states bitterly. I roll my eyes at my idiotic son, who seems determined to make my life a living hell.

"Maybe he's right Noah. Though I do hate the idea of being away from our mate, I think it would be best if he gets used to us beforehand." Mason contradicts.

Noah just scoffs as his hold on Angel tightens.

"No! Are you stupid!? He's my mate, and I refuse to let him go." He stops walking to looks at Mason and I with a hateful glare.

"All you're going to do is scare him off. You wouldn't want him to reject you out of fear; would you?" I raise my eyebrows reaching my hand out to touch my unconscious Angel, who whimpers in his sleep.

Noah and Mason let out a guttural growl, but look down at Angel with a worried expression.

"Fine, I'll move "slower," but only because it's in his best interest." Noah mocks me, yet the serious tone makes me feel a bit uneasy.

"Okay. You can give him to me, I'll take him to the pack doctors awhile you to make aware the cooks prepare for dinner."

Noah hesitantly hands Angel into my awaiting arms, being cautious not to wake him.

"He will be eating dinner with us correct?" Mason suddenly asks excitedly.

"Depends if by that time he's awake. If by then he's awake, I'll ask him if he'd like to eat with the pack. Though he usually doesn't eat with all of us. He'll most likely eat with Katherine as he always does." I shrug my shoulders walking away from the tension.

I walk quickly but quietly through the woods. Once reaching the pack house I go straight into the doctors office, that's attached to the house.

I don't knock on the door, just pushing it open. Once inside I see Tanner with his mate LeAnn. Tanner is sat behind his desk as LeAnn seems to be handing him papers.

"Hello Alpha." LeAnn bows in respect, quickly standing to exit out of the room. Leaving Doctor Tanner to smile at me waving me over.

"What happened to him?" He asks. All the while curiously inspecting Angel.

"My kids are idiots and decided it would be smart to approach Angel." Tanner raises his eyebrows surprised from my angry outburst.

"Wow. Are they... Mates?" He hesitantly asks.

"Unfortunately yes. That's why we're here, they must have scared Angel cause the next thing I know he's passed out in Noah's arms. I mean seriously it's there first day back, and they already sent someone to the hospital." I laugh humorlessly.

"Hmm. Okay set him on the table and I'll check him."

I walk over to the small bed, laying Angel down carefully.

"Is it alright if I ask you a few questions concerning Angel? I've wanted to ask these questions for awhile now, but never had I gotten close enough to examine him." Tanner asks before he walks over to Angel with a clipboard and bag.

"Of course. I'm not sure if I'll be able to answer all, but I'll attempt to answer to the best of my ability." I answer truthfully.

"Okay well I wanted to ask, when was the last time Angel has changed into his wolf form?" He has a serious look on his face as he adjusts a thermometer into Angels mouth.

"When I first met him a couple years ago, he was in the woods, where I found him chasing a rabbit. It was strange to see him act like that, as if he had no control over his wolf." I look down at Angel seeing him move slightly in discomfort. My heart throbs at the awful memories.

"So he hasn't changed since?" He suddenly looks at me with worried eyes.

"No?" I say questioningly. Angel told me he's only spoken to his wolf once, and that was only in his dreams.

"It's dangerous not to shift regularly, and if what you said is true, and he has no idea how to control his wolf. Then that must mean he hasn't fully transformed into his wolf, allowing them to build a bond. Simply put, there bond hasn't fully formed, and his wolf may die with lack of response from his host, resulting in Angel to die as well from the absence of his other half." Tears build in my eyes at every word that comes out of his mouth.

Angel dying? No! I won't allow it!

"How can he connect with his wolf?" I ask hurriedly.

"It's all up to Angel. There aren't many reasons as to how Angel hasn't connected with his wolf. But it could possibly be because his maturing duration is much slower than that of a regular wolf. Or someone has forced his wolf into hiding, leaving his wolf to internally fight for himself, and considering Angel has such a secretive past... Then i'd suspect the latter." He speaks truthfully.

Anger pulses through my veins as I try to think of what Angel had to go through, in order for someone to scare his wolf into hiding.

What I seen from that day I first found Angel, leads me to conclude that his wolf is anything but weak. Maybe small but definitely strong willed.

I'll find out what happened to my baby, and kill whoever decided to hurt him in any way shape or form.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
So sorry if this chapter sucked major balls. I haven't updated in forever and decided to... Finally.

So sorry if this was a really sucky chapter. I have another book in mind, I personally think it's going to be good as fuck.

So please VOTE, COMMENTS, FOLLOW. Even if this chapter sucked ass. 😋😌