Chapter 13 | Catching Feelings

Start from the beginning

"Ow," I groaned as his heavy body crushed me on the floor.

"Sorry" he exclaimed as he tried to get up.

"Woah you guys, get a room!" Harry exclaimed as he turned to us pausing his game.

"Now you look?" I rolled my eyes as we stand up.

Harry shrugged his shoulders. "You guys need to turn it down a notch in public." He said, trying his best to keep his laughter in. I lunged for him and tickled him instead.

I walked into the kitchen and grab a water bottle.

"Need help with that?" Bellamy gestured to the bottle cap that I struggled to take off.

"No" I said when I finally got it off. I quickly downed it.

"I really don't understand you sometimes...you act tough one minute and next you-" before he could blabber on I stopped him.

"Tickling someone doesn't mean they're weak. Not being able to swim or something doesn't make you a weak person either. Stop blabbering, I'm not acting tough. My interests don't define me," I rolled my eyes at him walking away but he stopped me.

"I didn't mean that..." he said as I raised my brow at him as he stopped speaking.

"Can you drop me home, I'm tired of this bullsh*t. I have to complete some assignments and practice anyways," I looked over at the living room where the girls were watching some sappy movie. He chuckled and nodded at me. "Brianna I'm leaving with Bellamy!" I shout at her and she waves back.

"You're awfully quiet," I say breaking the silence in the car.

"No, I'm just bored." He shrugged.

"Can we stop at a store? I have to restock my stash of candies." I bit my lip nervously hoping he agrees. I hated how awkward we made things for each other and I couldn't always control my anger.

"Sure," he says without any emotion.

"Wow, they have everything!" I looked at a long aisle of candies and chocolates in front of me

"Wow, they have everything!" I looked at a long aisle of candies and chocolates in front of me. Bellamy nodded towards me. I quickly started to fill the trolley with random candies and chocolates.

"What's your favorite?" I ask him as he looks at the shelves.

"I'm not really allowed, coach doesn't really approve of them." He said as his eyes wander around.

"Are you kidding me? The bad boy actually listens to someone? What about smoking and drinking and whatnot?" I asked in a surprised tone.

"Your wish has been my command since yesterday." He smirked. "So I do listen to people."

"Come on, a little sugar won't hurt." I nudge his arm with my elbow.

"Fine, mars. I like Mars." He picked up a few bars and threw them in the trolley.