him:okay hope you like...I know I do...

me:step out for two minutes please

him:only this one time....... ..dam u better get comfortable with me seeing you cause ima see u naked when we married..and wen we have sex.......

me:*blushed* get out for u will never see me and I won't go to Miami with u...

him:okay okay im leaving....he left thank god.

I slipped into this beautiful Juicy Couture dress that was long in the back snd short in the front.it was pink and green.with stripes my breast was all tight in the dress and sitting up high..................they looked ten times bigger LOL...I took out the box of Juicy Couture shoes that were flats that were the same as the dress.it was cute......I tricked August about my hair I got a new weave all black with side bangs and bigger curls....I added some makeup I did this strawberry and Kiwi eyeshadow and some Angel wing eyeliner then heavy dramatic eyelashes then I put on lip balm then pink lipstick and clear gloss to make it pop...I put everything in my Louis vuitton bag and went downstairs.....

August im ready I yelled...

him:dammmm u look .....u look uhm excuse me will u be mine forget the Tour we going to Vegas to get married....

me: lol thank you so much and nope taking things slow remember. and u like the hair I got it extra long and extra curly for u.babe

him:dam right I love it com on for we be late........

me: what u talking about we going shopping.....

him:nope he said opening the car door and jogging to his side...

me:uhm August were we going.....

him:look at the backseat we already packed with new clothes shoes makeup everything you need...we're going to a show then my house ur spending the night and then 4am we off to Miami...sounds good to u.

me: I guess I just lil nervous but o well I got my babe with me.....

him: so we fully official

me:yes August...now bring em lips..

him:don't gotta ask jus go for it if u want.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and straddle him

him:dam.babe relax..im no

I cut him off with a full kiss it was like passionate hot lustful but not yet we were already at the show o well I ended the kiss while grinding on him jr was happy so I got off him by opening his side and climbing off him....

him:girl u better finish wat u started...

me:NOPE..I said popping the p

him:u aint right......he got out, the boy took the keys and drove off with it to park next thing I know was flash flash flash paparazzi was snapping and asking question...

reporter:is this the girl u been with for four months...

reporter:Are u seeing each other..

reporter:is she going on Tour with u Tomorrow

August:yea she is to answer all ur questions this Is Rennie Jones the love of my life..now excuse us were going to the show if u do mind...thank u...

with that we left to enjoy the show.:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

11:45@ August house

R:thank u for taking me to the show it was beautiful like it was something I never saw before.....

A:ur welcome babe......u wanna take a shower...........together.......

R:mhmm I guess so.........I said stripping..

A:ok come on...

#warning. please stop reading now if u dont wanna read this lil sex clip in the shower soo please stop , I will inform u when its done...thank u I appreciate.....

we get in were washing up and he begins to kiss my neck it felt good but idk I had a lot on my mind and I wanted to enjoy it but I was confused but look like my Hormones said different.....

R:mhmmm.....August.I-I dont think Im ready for all mhmmmmmmm

A:Rennie just relax were not going all the way..and the way u moaning look like u needed this a lil...so im not going all the way til it really gets there........

he begins to kiss my neck down to my shoulder were my weak spot was god I tried to show no signs of thats my spot but darn it felt so good...

R:mmmmmmmhh_______ahhhhhhh babe that's my spot____mhmmmmmm

A:I know the way you arched ur back a lil.

He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist....

R:mhmmmm...no don't don't mhmmmm.he slipped his hand down to my jewel and played with me....man why he don't know what he just did..... ..

R:mhmmmm Au_ dont.i-im mhmmmm.

A:u cant even speak clear.*He Chuckled*

R:.mmmmm I think about to***

A: hold it...hel slipped another finger in and picked up the pace............

R:mhmmmm I cant hold it ahhhhhhhh.my legs begin to shake...i had to.

A:I said hold it..........when I count to three then u can. ***

R:I can't its to much...I have to c-

A: one..........twooo

Rennie:ahhhhhh damit

A:3 ..her eye's went back her legs shaked as she came all over my fingers and hand she was trying to catch her breath she laid her head on my chest.as I place her on her feet....

SEX SCENE OVER HMU.MysteryReader did not do the sex scene its me @Jazimone_Babe.........(back to the book)

we washed up and got dressed and caught someZZZZZZZZ_Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxxxxxxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzx

part2of this chapter in 2day's