7

Its that day August is sleep soo I took a shower and got dressed and headed to my kitchen and started making him breakfast in bed...................................

I made him maple sausage with eggs with onions and peppers.I made him two buttermilk pancakes..I plan on serving him breakfast in bed...........

I sat everything on the tray grabbed him chopped strawberries and him Orange juice and a bottle of Lukewarm water..I didn't forget.....yay me lol

I walked to the elevator hopped in and hit #2 to were we are ......I walked to the room he was still sleep I had a idea so I put the tray on the stand and walked over to were he was an straddle his lap he is a deep sleeper.. I leaned down and keep pecking him as I held on to the wall I started to grind real hard his eye's flew open and I didn't stop I kissed him passionate and and grinned very fast he stop kissing and breathe harder.......we both needed this and he was giving hints at the Studio

A:bae.......damn It...he said

I.keep doing it I knew he gona hate me I sped up soo fast u would've been having sex....I was going rough he was moaning and grunting....I stopped and looked at him in the eye.....we were breathing heavy i pecked him one more time.. we looked into each others eyes u can see we were filled with lust an passion.

A:that was a perfect good morning...look what you did babe.....

I looked down his manhood was standing to attention...

me:so what he standing up that a bad thing...I said smiling....

him:its a good thing but look at ur pants and look at mine to...*he Chuckled:

I looked down to see I had a spot on my pants and u guys already know...Lol I blushed and looked at his his was the same but bigger..Lol

we both laughed and I.got up and handed him the tray of food he smiled mad hard and look at me......

A:yoo im the luckiest man alive...you grinned the hell out of me and we both****** and now u cooked and served it to me....man im grateful for u ma....

me:o please im thankful for u u showing me how beautiful I am and u spend money on me when I have my own and we date u spend time with me even wen ur tired I appreciate it..............................

A:I love u and don't worry about it...lets eat..

me:nope that for u ima hit the shower ur eating I got up made my to my luggage..

A:no fair he said pouting.... .

Me:u have a long day head of u..so be patient my friend...with that I walked off hearing him call me......

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

It was already 5:30

me and August decide we wouldn't tell each other what we were wearing.....I picked out a black and pink dress that hugged my body and came to my knee.I sprayed some Heat by Beyonce on and slide my freshly pedicure feet into my black red bottoms..I walked over to my mirror and put my diamond studs in and put on my makeup which was a smokey eye with a pink dusk background and some dramatic eyelashes using mascara and then Angel wing eyeliner..........

I put my lip balm then my.new M.A.C.hot pink lipstick..then clear gloss to make it pop....i un wrapped my hair all my curls fel out great I fixed my bang .I grabbed my clutch and slipped my phone into it..