16

A lot has happened im 7 months and 1 week.....Im fatter than before..ugh don't get me wrong I always been thick but..u know......im done with the babies room its sky blue and white cause when they get older it will be Kajay room and Kiyà will be next to his August had already started preparing it...he so extra sometimes but o well..I been seeing a therapist since my mama died.... Its helps.....I sold the help August opened up a Savings account for me I told them to divide it one for me and August and one for the twins.....I have to think about it there future......besides mine sometimes..................

well right now im getting ready for my meeting with M.A.C. they looked over my file and pictures I did for ppl and charts for shoots..I did a lot as from 16......I was going to join the company Revolon but my mama told me no I dont need that jod..its better things I need to experience...u know what I mean.....But now im following my heart...I need to for so I can't do it any more......

I walked to ny closet and picked up my black boot cut pants and A white Angel wing shirt and some chrstian Nude RED Bottoms..... August said I can where em if he can come....so I said yes...so I slipped my undergarments on I runnbbed coacoa butter on and then put my clothes...... I walked in our sat down and started to beat my face I did this pink eyeshadow and white ghost background and and Egyptian eyeliner then I put on lip balm I picked up my new nude lipstick and put some on then grabbed my lip gloss and made it pop I did some dramatic eyelashes with mascara....I un wrapped my hair I got it done yesterday.it isnt curls it's all black with bangs and the rest straight down its an 30inch weave..I know August gona flip out.....

I slipped into my shoes and grabbed my profile and slip it in I grabbed my phone and walked don stairs....once I got down there I was tried I walked to the kitchen and grabbed my tub of peach yogurt from Yoplay I put everything in the counter and went to the cabinet to get a bowl I failed due to how short I was. even with heels......I heard chuckiling and it was August with no shirt on and dressed with trues and his bred 11's and Michael Kors Watch I bought him for his birthday.....

he walked over and grabbed my waist...

A:you need help baby..he said holding me with one and and one rubbing my belly its so huge....

me:stop it u know how I feel I said moving to the side and rubbing my bell my back was killing me.

A:ok im sorry ima get it....

I was facing trying to get it so I can prove him wrong but failed he came over and leaned on my butt I moaned cause he was grinding himself into me....he moved off of me and gave me the bowl smiling ..

me:ooo u soo wrong tryna leave me sexually frustrated .....I said while putting yogurt in my bowl....

A:I dont know what ur talking about!

me:u know damn well........

he walk out and puts his shirt on and walking back in grabbing his snap bag...I put the lid on the tub an put it in the fridge..Ill eat in the car....

me:babe .....can u take all my things for me ....my.back hurt....

A:nope......

I gasp

A:im just playing around babe don't be mad......babe..

I walked off and went into his Favorite car he wont let me drive I heard him behind me calling my name I through my things in the back seat I go to the passenger seat and slam the door...he got in and was pissed off from me slamming his new 2014 exsclade door o well fck him and his door...