13

I walk up to the door of mrs.Heart she gave me a key incase I needed it. I walked in and sat at the table. I came by myself cause August had a radio show....

MRsH: hey babe how u holding up.

me:im.trying...I.I don't understand why...I.forgave her...she didnt have to do.it how and wat happen.......

MRsH: I knoe babe ...I been thinkin the same thing...well.huny I haven't saw her since 3DAYs after u left I went to calling her.no awnser..so I thought she wasnt there..I.went over the next day..it was an award smell and it led to the bedroom..she was hanging her self with heavy black rope.she was very pale like she been up there for two days I was screaming and crying I called the police and the ppl they said she been dead for two days..I went over the day after thAt it was a box saying ur name I opened it it has over 45,453.000 in there and letters of her apologies and her papers saying she had Aids and that she knew it was beening caught up with her...so she just decided to kill her self....im soo sorry (sniff sniff) babe im.soo (sniff) so_r_ry she broke down

me:)sniff sniff sniff sniff) its okay I I just can't believe it...she won't be able to meet her (sniff sniff) grandba_by (sniff) I don't think I can handle this....

MRsH:its okay were going to get through this..I promise huny ill help.u...I love u here take ur things...sell the house and move with him..I talked with him ur things are packed ill do the calling if u want me to...

me:please and thank u (sniff) I cant do it I.need to.go....I said standing and walking to the door.

MRsH:no.please not like that ur pregnant..please...

me:I cant please I have to go..I need ai-next thing I know I saw black and heard MRSH calling me.....

THE DRIT OFF

mommy no momm get up...u cant just go.like that ur carrying us please were almost close just get up...

me:sorry.babbies my heart is broken and mommy very tired im soo sorry

twins:grandma said get up u can do think of Daddy waiting he dont know whats going to happen.....kajay is scared mommy come on...do it for one of us dies..that will kill daddy get up please I.need Kajay...he is my older brother...

me;okay im getting up...I.slowly get up nd walk to the same door I.did.before..

them:yayy mommy we love u give daddy our love ur doing it keep going..with that they vanished I wake up and see MRsH and no August...

MRsH:ur up thank u.lord she kissed all over my.head

me:what happened weres August...

MRsH:u had a panic attack which caused u to pass out dnt worry ur baby is okay...u remember im a doctor.hunny bun..and hes on his way I called him...a few.mi

A:hey babe u.okay.he asked he.looks tired and this and making it no better..I.begin to cry.

A:babe wats wrong wat happen...

MRsH: we were talking about the whole thing u.know and then she said she had to go then I stopped ger she was talking next thing she was in my arms..she had a panic attack and caused her to pass out.the baby is okay she's okay now talk to her stand by her its a lot on.her hunny im here for yall...

me:im soo sorry August..look at us im putting us through stress which is not good for u and me and the baby..im so sorry..I cried...

A:stop being sorry Im tired but god does not put so much that we can bare...Im here for u.ur my wifey and were gona get through it.I.promise.....he kissed me and rubbed my lil bump coming in..

me:I know thanks babe...I understand but u can see it all.in ur face and u get up abd work like it aint nun...I want to spend the day with.u 2mmm okay..u need to relax...so come on..I said scooting over so he can get in..he started to take his shirt off till.my stomach growled..

he put it back on and grabbed his keys..

A:my lil man is hungry ill be back he kissed me anf rubbed my stomach...

me:I.think its twins and were hungry I want 6 double cheese burgers from white Castle and a large milkshake.oooo yeah a Apple pie from McDonald's.....I said smiling.

A:rasied eyebrow: HELL NO u ain't eating that shit...u eating a salad..
me:the hell.I.am u bring me a salad if.u want to...u.ain't gett.no pum pum for a year try me....
A:oh hell.nah u aint gona stick to that...he says chuckling...

lil sex clip stop.if u.want.to ill.inform u wen done...

I opened my legs and showed him I.aint have underwear on.cause I see.since.im.pregnant its uncomfortable..I pulled out my lil friend I.had since I was 16 and turned the vibrator on I licked the top while look at August get heated..I begin to rub it against my pearl.god.it felt so good...
mmmmmmmmhmm...ahhhh.I.moaned August stood there mad..o.well.u tested me I got plenty of em all sizes and shapes..
I stopped and started to squeeze my nipple...and I put the vibrator on the side and started to finger myself....he was pissed of he.knows.now I.kept going cause im.horny..can't help it...
mhmmm...in stick a finger inside...and move it in a come here postion...I closed my eyes...next thing I feel is a tounge flict over my pearl...I.was trying to prove a point these dam.hormones say different..
mhmmm.....ahhh yes just like that..
A:u knew u couldn't resist...he got up which he knew I.hated..
me:come.back and finsh i say trying to catch my breath..
A:nope u teased me.
with that he stood there starring..I picked up my lil friend and got to work with him watch...
mhmmmm...shit..mhmm...
fuck...I screamed my orgasm was building sky high...then I felt this feeling like I.had to pee...
ih shit..yesss.yess yess I moaned August started sucking on my nipple
I dropped my friend and finger is stopped and next thing I new my eyes went back and I started squirting for the frist time...i was coming down from the high nan that felt soo good laid back trying to breath.
mhmmm..I was confused I see August us.my friend on me.
he pick you the pace man. he gad me squirming around..
oh shit yess yess daddy right there...mhmm ahhh yes yes yes..
A:I know ur g spot by heart..
he picked up the pace and I came hard..
me:u breath heavy u wrong I said laying on his chest...
he laughs.

sex clip over

me:im.hungry now..he laughs..
A:I.know..MRsH down there cooking..ooo yeah bad girl playing with ur self at her house...
me:she the one who bought me it..so these walls are sound proof..
with that I got cleaned up we went down stairs and ate we stayed at.MRsH house she aint mine......

sorry short chapter hope u enjoy vote comment

Jazimone__babe<3