2

I got to my new school 10minutes early I already had my Id and my schedule.. so I just chilled under a tree with my beats on and bumpin while this fine Carmel boy with brown eyes pink full lips body full with tattoos and I saw my favorite one out the bible A man that finds a woman finds of a good thing....Lord knows I wanna be that good thing.. he was 6"4.. be looked like that rapper August Alsina.....mhmm a brother fine.....

wait is he bouta sit by me oh well play it cool and play it like a boss chick u are....

"Hi im August"...he said smiling hard....omg my kn

"Hi im Rennie....u look like that artist ,August Alsina.......sorry had to say it " I giggled

"lol u koe what's funny?" he asked

"nah wat"i asked

"I am August Alsina.."He said.

omg I'm talking to August alsina

"uhmm....Rennie."He called me with a smirk on his face

in my mind he just said my name this is embarrassing let me snap out of it.

"ur amazing I love ur music..."i said smiling

" thanks ma but ur very beautiful and I will like to------"i cut him off

"nope ur just saying that im not beautiful...u like them skinny girls.not a plus size girl like me" I said getting up wiping the stuff off my butt and he was just licking them lips like could take me right here and right now..

"like I said I want u and I will -I mean I better see you at lunch I wanna talk more." he kissed my cheek and winked at me then walked off.....
Lord give me strength god I want him but my insecurities cut in the way.. he probably just like the other's...

RING RING RING

ugh Homeroom here I come...........

Lunch time

I walk in the lunchroom girls mugging me some boys licking them lips...other than that I just put my beats on and sat at the table bump it to my nigga Biggie Smalls. I looked up to see August with 2 bags of Popeye's Chicken.......and him smiling at me..

I pulled my beats down he Sat down and looked into my eyes I think he was reading me if im not mistaken........ he began to speak.....

"I bought us some chicken and coleslaw.and a biscuits. I realized when I was talking to u earlier you been hurt from other guys I'm guessing so ur trust is fucked up and ur heart is broken but I'm here to mold Ur heart back together if you let me. people test your patience and you let em cause u working on yourself to try and build confidence, if you let me I'll show u what love is. "august said catching me off by surprise.

I sat there .
"u read me like a book .how did u know all that stuff about we I didn't even tell you..and ur dam sure right about me being insecure.. I don't love myself suicide sits on my shoulders when ppl hit the bottom button that I pray to god they won't touch......ha.....my mother she opens her legs for a living .I turned to food when I got tried of crying... im 163pounds....do you think someone would want me.....no but u ....u seem but u probably like others..my first boyfriend told me every thing u told me.....he cheated on me with my own mother...I walked in on the her on top riding him . But all this sounds all to good to be true"..i said getting up with tears in my eyes and walking out the door to my car..

I sat there till he knocked on the window of my car..... I opened the passenger side and let him in........

"like I said I want u im not like him .I wanna love u with every bone and breath in my body...im going to take u home."He said wiping my tears

"its gonna take time but what about ur car.. "I said sniffing

"I told the limo to go I didn't need him " he said shrugging his shoulders

"okay thanks for everything."I said said with my head down.

"no problem lil mama lets hurry our food getting cold.. I don't like soggy chicken like KFC"He said making me laugh

"Okay "I said starting the car.and getting out switching sides since he wanted to drive me

with that we drove off to my house..
I think it's going to be a good start off with the process of being around August.