17

Im in the studio with Trey and my niqqas....I been hella stressed....my ex girlfriend came to the studio looking bahd dont get me wrong she was my frist love I made love to her to not no quick shidd...im talking bout that good good loving.....ha..but she been trying to get me back like last night...
FLASH BACK...TRACI
T:August stop playing u koe u want me back...just say it I will come back..in sorry I messed up stealing and messing around with Fatboy
A:no u not u told me that u wasn't ready to settle down with me...u left then I blown up a month later her ur ass trapping me u know I didnt wanna be with u...and u didn't wanna be with me...u used that body of urs to blind me...all it was sex....sex dont fix all of the problem.....I moved on im happy ima be a father in too months u need to go.....now TRACI
T:*crying* u take that back I did know and I didn't know....how cold u ur knocking up hoes fat ugly ones at that I was the ine that post to have ur baby nit her....she aint nothing August...we have history.that that could be me in ur home and standing by ur side all the way.....im show u how bad I want u and how bad u want me....
A:traci step back sto--
she kisses me I didn't mean to kiss back she pulled my pants and boxers down got on ger knees and begin to suck me off..
A:mmmmm shit....ughh wait wat am I doing...I said out loud..I pushed her off og me and pulled and fixed everything...
T:stop playing August u know it...u want me. stop. dont touch me..
A:I dont want u leave for I drag u myself
T:im.not leaving....she sat down..
I took a swig off water and pulled her ass to Big Q he dragged her out side and threw her in her car......she kepp saying shit but she dont know anything.....
fck that btch
FLASH BACK OVER
she been calling me I let it go straight to voicemail ill have my assistant delete em..
yes I know what ur thinking have I told Rennie........yes she was not mad cause she saw the tapes...I have cameras all in the studio and in my house bedrooms too...
We talked she told me to test myself cause she dnt trust Traci.....I did im.clean and that night I had Rennie screaming my name...thats what she get for...saying..u might have something....
well enough of me im gona finish up in the studio then off to my wifey....soon to be I didnt propose yet its coning real soon haha...

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)! :-) :-) :-) :-)! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)! :-)! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)! :-)! :-) :-)! :-)& :-)& :-) :-)& :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) 3 hours later
Im hime sitting my pregnant a$$ done cause I only can go to my store 4 days out of the week for 6 1/2 hours....August make me sick....pain.in the a$$
im big as a whale August only like it cause my boobs are freaking huge and my a$$ and hips expanded......
im not mad with August but that trick gotta a$$ beating coming...
im just ready to pop I pee every 10 to 20 minutes...its annoying I cant wait to give birth....I do not want a natural birth...give me the drugs...I wanna feel on cloud nine...shit I might wanna itch like the crackheads..lol. im just joking ....
im hungry......
August and Trey is in the studio with some others and Gucci mane..ima.make August mad about what im about to do..
I slipped my turquoise leggings on and my grey tank top that my boobs pop out a lil...and my grey lattice uggs.....
I put big curls in my 30 inch and some make up I put my studs in and sprayed some Happy Days by Burberry....(real perfume I use it lol)
and took the elevator to the 4 floor that whole floor is the studio...everything in it has the latest.....
when I walked in they was singing

the remix to I Luv This Shit...

August Alsina – I Luv This Shit (Remix) Lyrics

Featuring: Chris Brown & Trey Songz

[Intro:]

Ay (ohh) ay (ohh)

Ay (ohh) uh-huh (whoa-ohh)