[ CHAPTER FOURTEEN - FALLIN' IN LOVE ]

Fourteen

"Zaquan!" Tahari yelled from his bedroom. I guess you could say that Tahari had slightly moved in, being since she didn't want to go back to her own place for various reasons.

"Shit, I forgot he ain't here," She mumbled to herself then stretched out her hand to get her phone to call him.

Tahari had been on bed rest for only one day and didn't like it at all. She had to explain to her professors what was going on and lucky her, they put her assignments online.

"Zaquan!" Tahari said the moment he answered the phone.

"Yes babe," He answered. This was the third time this morning that Tahari has called and it wasn't even one o'clock yet.

"Where are you?" She asked and Zaquan chuckled.

"I'm handling business. Oh yeah, I plan on going by your crib to pick up your mail afterward."

Tahari exhaled, she wasn't used to being in a big ass house by herself. Zaquan's home was so big that Tahari didn't really want to be there alone.

"I'm lonely. I did all my work for this week, so I'm bored," She admitted.

"I thought I told Zariah to stay with you the whole day!" He barked and Tahari twisted her face up.

"Yeah, and she was but I told her she could go. It's not her job to keep me company Zaquan. It's kind of... yours," Tahari said stating the truth.

Zaquan chuckled, "Oh. Well. Excuse me then Tata. Ain't my fault you wanted to carry the weight of the damn world on your shoulders while you pregnant. Now look at you on bedrest..." He spoke and Tahari rolled her eyes wishing he could see.

"Just hurry back, asshole." She spoke then ended the phone call. Zaquan laughed to himself then put his phone down. He felt as if he knew Tahari for much longer. Zaquan didn't know what direction he and Tahari's relationship was heading in but it seemed good.

Not to mention, Tahari was going on five months and Zaquan was in love with her belly. He loved kissing on it, rubbing on it basically anything to feel as if he was getting closer to his unborn baby.

Getting up from the bed, Tahari went down the steps and to the kitchen. Quickly, she wanted to get a fruit cup and then head back upstairs before Zaquan popped up out of thin air and began to yell at her. Every time she was doing something she wasn't supposed to Zaquan would just, pop up. Just as she was headed up the stairs the doorbell rang.

"Let me look to see who it is because I refuse to get hit with a gun again," She mumbled as peeped through the peephole to see Miss Jen and Zariah standing there. With a smile on her face, she answered the door.

"Hey y'all!"

Jen's face frowned, "Ain't you supposed to be in bed?"

"How were you two going to get in if I didn't answer?" Tahari asked with dipped eyebrows and Miss Jen nodded, "You're right."

"Hey sis, I'm back..." Zariah rubbing on Tahari's belly. Little did Tahari know, Zaquan made her come back.

"I can't wait until your next appointment. We get to find out gender. Oooo, a gender reveal party!" Zariah clapped with a smile.

"Is that like a separate party from the baby shower or some shit?" Zaquan asked as he came through the garage door, catching everyone off guard. The moment he came into the house he had all of Tahari's requests in his hand.