[ CHAPTER FOUR - ALL FALLS DOWN ]

Characters in Media.

Tahari as Kia3x_

Ryan as lil Fizz

Gabrielle as uh I forgot her name lol

Carson as 21 Savage

Ivory as Miracle Watts

and lastly...

Zaquan as Jayceon Taylor

ALL FALLS DOWN

1 Month Later

              Tahari and her parents had a good relationship it was just that they lived in Alabama, which wasn't that far from Miami but growing up she was always surrounded by family. She often missed her parents but she knew that she had a degree to get.

School had been in for a total of about three weeks and Tahari was just getting back into the swing of things.

              "Babe," Tahari heard Ryan call from the other room.

              "Yes?" Tahari said as she moved from left to right trying to get her Levi jeans on.

              These are so damn tight, she thought as she zipped them up. "Wooh," She grunted as she went and got her book for her nursing class.

              "What time is your class?" Ryan asked. Tahari and Ryan made things official three weeks ago and so far it was good. She and Ryan would take turns spending the night and each other's places.

              "Eleven, what about you?" She returned the question. Ryan was in school for law, he wanted to be a criminal attorney. His sophomore year of college he got an internship for a local law office that turned into a job sorting out paperwork and shadowing for a high end defense attorney.

              "I don't have class," He said and Tahari raised her eyebrows, "So what will you be doing today?"

              She sprayed on her body mist and then grabbed her bag and phone.

              "Go into the office for about five hours and then shit, I don't know. Study." He said and Tahari giggled, "Well alright babe. I'm about to go by Starbucks for breakfast then head to class." She told him.

              Ryan pulled her over to him and placed a kiss on her lips, "I'm glad you took me back."

              "I'm glad I came back," She said and he smiled.

              They haven't got back to saying 'I love you' quite just yet. The two planned on taking things slow because they didn't want to rush into anything.

              Tahari got into her car, hungry s hell. She couldn't get to Starbucks fast enough. As she pulled into the drive through her phone began to ring.

              "Yes?" She answered.

              "Hey girl!" Ivory greeted.

              "What's up, what's up?"

              "Nothing much, Carson left me early today so it's just me," Ivory said pitying herself.

              "Awe- wait hold up, Can I get a Grande Iced Mocha," Tahari started and Ivory couldn't help but to laugh.

              "With a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich,"

              "Alright your total is ten twenty three, first window. Thank you." The worker said and Tahari rolled her window back up.