[ CHAPTER TWO - NEVER LISTEN ]

Zaquan in MM

NEVER LISTEN

"Home girl fuckin' skedaddled," Zaquan mumbled then chuckled to himself as he looked on the empty side of the bed which the girl from last night occupied as he threw on a random ass t-shirt. Once he was fully dressed he began to move around the room and take off the dirty sheets, talk about a wild night last night. Shit was pure love, he could still taste shorty. As he began to get the clean linen off, his phone began to ring.

"Yo?"

"Qua where yo ass at man?" Carson blurted out in phone, "Home, coolin' what's good foo'?" Zaquan replied putting the sheets down. He wanted to lick the wet spot just to taste Tahari again but then he'd seemed weird.

"Not shit, after I spend some time with my lady I was wondering if you wanted to cool it or some shit?"

"Nah fam, you spend the day with'cha lady Imma probably go by the trap and kick it or some shit with the niggas. See if everything running smoothly then Monday I'm back at it at the barbershop," Zaquan explained.

He ain't too much get his hands dirty anymore, he just liked to cool it and cut hair that shoot 'em up bang bang shit got old to him.

Soon Zaquan had all of the sheets in the washer machine and he figured he would pick him up something to eat. He decided on calling in an order at Ruth Chris and then pick it up. Since it was still early, the restaurant shouldn't be that busy. Once Zaquan had on some clothes he made his way out of his home and into his car.

A day with Zaquan was like a day with a boss. Anywhere he went his presence demanded respect and he knew that. Zaquan parked his whip in the back of the warehouse and exhaled when he saw two niggas coming out fussing. He grabbed his glock 40 and exited his car.

"Fuck y'all doing?" He roared and both of the men looked to him. It caught the both of them off guard because they didn't know he was coming.

"N-Nothing." One spoke simply terrified.

"Nah fuck that, I'm about to get in this nigga shit! He giving me those small ass dime bags, trying make shit look like I ain't out 'chere tryna make this money!" The dude said and Zaquan eyes lit up and he smirked. He loved to see when his men when actually serious about making this money.

"But on the real, handle this shit somewhere else. If you going to be here, work and if y'all need to work out some problems handle it over there," Zaquan said pointing the street. In others words they needed to get they ass on, if they won't going to beef. Leave that beefing shit for the ops.

Zaquan went inside and then looked around as he seen several things being handled; weighing, bagging, cutting and cooking he loved it but he wanted to check in with the manager and make sure things was good then he was out.

***

              Once Tahari got home she immediately took a shower, she felt disgusted. As the water in the shower hit her body flashbacks of last night came through her head and just at the thought of Zaquan thick chocolate manhood penetrating her made her hands creep down to her pussy feeling it's soft lips. A breath escaped her mouth as she ran her index finger across her sensitive clit.

              She couldn't lie she was ashamed of her actions from last night but it was well worth it. She doubt if she will ever talk to Zaquan again, simply because when it comes to that one night stand shit, it is unlikely that you will even see that person again.

              Tahari pushed thoughts of Zaquan to the back of her head and began washing her body with her Victoria's Secret body wash.

              After twenty minutes she was out and drying off. Tahari put on her bathrob and began to come through her wet hair parting it through the middle and then running some coconut oil on her scalp. After that she put it up in a high pony tail and began to put lotion on. As she put lotion on her phone began to ring.