[ CHAPTER NINE - ALL EYEZ ]

ALL EYEZ

            Tahari sat in her bed debating whether or not she wanted to get up. Class was cancelled today which was the great. She had to entire day to herself, no professors, and no people just her. Her doorbell rung and she groaned while getting up. "Who the fuck..." She commented while putting the robe on her naked body. Once the robe was tied she made her way downstairs.

            Opening the door she looked to see Zaquan.

            "Hey baby girl," He said with a smile preparing himself to come in.

            Tahari stopped him, "Hey-hey Zaquan. Look I'm not in the mood." Tahari told him honestly and he looked at her through hooded eyes.

            "What you mean?" He asked no quite getting what she was saying.

            "I mean, I need some space. Like you need to remember that you and I are not together..." Tahari told him truthfully. Zaquan nodded, "You right. I guess I got carried away or some shit." He said and she nodded.

            "It's ok-"

            "I'll just go. Hit me up whenever..." Zaquan said on his way back to his car.

            "Zaquan I didn't mean it lik-" Tahari started but he cut her off all while turning around.

            "Look you said what the fuck you had to say. I'm going to go now," And with that Zaquan got into his whip and pulled off leaving Tahari on her porch looking dumbfounded. For some reason she felt like it was going to be a while before she seen Zaquan again.

            Zaquan wanted to just surprise her by making her some breakfast and giving her a nice foot massage; just something to make it easier on her but he sees now she ain't want the shit so he was just about to chill out. He didn't want to refrain to his old self but he felt it. He didn't have shit to do today so he decided to go by the trap, somewhere he hasn't been in a minute.

            On his way there he thought about how he actually looked stupid go after Tahari and she didn't even want the shit but it was okay because thing were about to change. Yeah, he was hurt a little but he wasn't going to let it stop him so he would soon let it go. Just as he pulled up to the trap he saw Tank's car. It seemed as if that nigga was always at the trap. Always.

            Zaquan walked around back then soon went in to be hit with the smell of weed and pussy and he didn't know how to feel about it.

            "The fuck is going on here?" Zaquan said as he walked in the living room to see some bitches doing dances and shit on the two poles that were in there.

            "Tank bruh..." Zaquan said shooting his eyes at Tank who was on the couch with low, red eyes watching all the ass in front of him.

            "Zaquaaaaaaan." One of the females said then winked at Zaquan. She bent over giving Zaquan a full look of her ass and Zaquan couldn't lie her ass was fat, but he ain't come here for that.

            "Yes Qua? Look, look I already know what you thinking, this won't my doing. It was Joey's..." Tank said.

            "Nigga Joey ain't even here!" Zaquan said then sat down and began rolling him up a fat blunt.

            "Damn, guess this is on me then." Tank said with a light chuckled, his high ass.

            "Nigga don't you talk to my sister?" Zaquan said as he began to lick the blunt sealing it.