[ CHAPTER EIGHT - FROM TIME ]

Y'all leave feedback I update. It's a win, win sitchiation lol. I love this story though.

Hate to burst bubbles, but some drama is coming!!

FROM TIME

This morning, Zaquan pulled up to the barbershop to see the last nigga he wanted to see there. He quickly hopped out of his whip.

"Fatz, you got like five seconds to step off my fuckin' property before I do some shit I ain't gone regret," Zaquan said out of pure frustration.

            Fatz and Zaquan were good friends until Fatz switched up. Fatz let someone talk him into thinking that Zaquan didn't give him all his money. This was the exact reason why Zaquan didn't want to get his hands dirty anymore. Zaquan ain't have a reason to cheat niggas out of money, because he had his own.

            "Nah I want my money bruh, fuck you gone do shoot my ass?"

            "I just might." Zaquan said.

"Well I want my money,"

"What money?!" Zaquan shouted.

            "The money Zeke said you owed me for those kilos bruh don't play stupid." Fatz shouted and Zaquan chuckled.

            "You got Zeke snake ass in your ear? You already know what that nigga about why listen to him. For the kilos that you sold you got your money. I gave your ass more than you should've got because I know how ya baby momma struggling," Zaquan stated matter-of-factly.

            "Whatever bitch," Fatz said and Zaquan seen where this was going so he reached for his gun that was tucked.

            "Leave. Get away from my business," Zaquan said and Fatz began walking to his whip.

            "Watch your back," He said before getting into his car.

            Zaquan waved him off, "I ain't worried one bit." He said and it was true Zaquan went everywhere comfortably the only person he feared was God. Zaquan walked into his shop then looked around.

            "Some fat sucka came in here asking for you," One of his older barbers said.

            "He ain't nobody but next time he come up here. Someone call me and I'll deal with," Zaquan said then walked to the back going to his office. He knew he had to get in contact with Tank because he was obviously fucking with his sister.

            It wasn't that Zaquan didn't want one of his friends fucking with his sister, it was the point that he know how these niggas are and he would hate to kill one of his friends for fucking with his sister. Zaquan ain't play that.

            Zaquan stayed until close so he could be the one to lock up the shop. Once five hit Zaquan was able to go home. He called up his niggas letting them know he was going to be hosting a game night. Ain't nothing like a little basketball and beer with your niggas to keep them out the streets for a bit.

            Everything was set in stoned, Carson, Tank, and a few of his niggas that worked his barbershop were coming. Zaquan really wanted to speak with Tank about his sister. He just wanted to set some ground rules and shit nothing major.

***

            "Ughhhhh!" Tahari said as she sat beside her toilet. It was like a everyday routine, she often got frustrated because it was like she couldn't keep anything down. She just wanted to eat and be full then go to sleep but no.