Harry looked down at me and smiled.
He knows how much I enjoy taking pictures, I would love to go out and take more but my parents say it's a waste of time.

While my dad drove he complained to mum.
Daddy loves to complain and it's endless complaining.
About work,Harry,the bank, my weirdness,Harry, the council, me, the government, and Harry.

Those were a few of the subjects.
But today it was motorbikes!
"....Roaring like maniacs,the young hoodlum,"dad said as a bike passed us.
"I had a dream about a motorcycle...,"Harry said remembering,"it was flying."

Dad nearly crashed us into a car and turned to us and yelled, "MOTORCYCLES DONT FLY!"

Piers and Dudley sniggered and I picked my head up from Harry's shoulder.
I hate when he screams- which is almost everyday.

"I know they don't. It was only a dream."

I closed my eyes in regret.
He shouldn't have said that!
They hated anything that isn't normal.
That's why they love Dudley more than me.

They think Harry puts these thoughts into my head- but really it's the other way.

We parked in the zoo lot and got out.

The parking lot was filled with cars since it was Saturday and it was sunny!

We walked into the zoo after father bought us all tickets.
I saw a lady with a ice cream cart and i guess so did Dudley since He ran towards it with piers.

I grabbed Harry's hand we walked towards it, taking a picture of my brother ordering.

Dad bought Dudley and piers large chocolate ice creams.

"What would you two like?"the lady asked me and Harry.

I looked at dad who looked kinda upset,"two banana ice pops please?" They were the cheapest.

"Sure thing sweetie!"she smiled kindly at me and Harry and handed us both a pop, I snapped a picture of my father walking hand in hand with my mother and then I proceeded to jump infront of Harry's snap a few pictures of him.
He laughed and took the camera from my hand as we passed the zebras, I stopped and smiled sticking out my tongue at him as he snapped the picture.

In the after noon after lunch which was really annoying, but I had gotten nice pictures, we were heading towards the reptile house.

My brother and Piers being them grabbed me and dragged me towards the Poisonous Cobras.

I squealed in fright and tried to run away but I regained myself when harry told me it was asleep.

I tore my arms away from the boys and took ahold of harry's hand.

"Hes boring!"Dudley screamed squishing his face up against the glass, I sure took a picture of that.

"Make it move!"Dudley demanded.

Dad Knocked on the glass,"MOVE." He told it.

But it didn't budge.
'MOVE!"Dudley hit the glass making it shake.

"Its asleep Dudley!"I said.
"You're boring."Dudley sighed and walked away along with everyone but me and harry we stood there looking at the peaceful cobra.

I felt bad for the cobra.

It probably was misunderstood and bothered a lot like harry, I mean I understand why my parents favor Dudley more than me but I just don't understand why harry.

Suddenly the snake opened its beady black eyes and stared at me and harry
It winked at us.

Then he jerked his head towards my brother and father.

I looked around to see if anyone was looking and they weren't.
We looked back at it and - it was staring right at us.

It genially looked nice.
it looked at us like as if it was saying 'I get that all the time'

"I know."Harry said to it.

"It must be really annoying- all those boogey, nasty, disgusting faces all up on your glass."Harry said, his voice a bit incoherent as I was standing behind him, afraid of the snake.
It nodded virgorously.

"Where do you come from?"Harry asked him, Harry sounded barely audible, sounded like he was hissing at some sort.

I pointed harry to a sign near the glass.

'BOA CONSTRICTOR, BRAZIL '
"was it nice there?"Harry practically sounded like a snake, but I just guessed he was being silly.
I pointed back at the sign to harry.
"It says 'this specimen was bred in the zoo' " I read.

I shrugged and looked back at the scary looking snake.

"So you've never been to brazil?"Harry asked the snake.

The snake shook his head and then a loud deafening scream was heard,"DUDLEY! MR.DURSLEY! COME AND LOOK AT WHAT THE SNAKE IS DOING! YOU WONT BELIEVE IT!"

Suddenly Harry was thrown to the ground and Dudley's face was all up on the glass, and piers was right besides him.

I leaned down next to him and helped him sit up and we both glared at the two annoying boys.

Then everything happened so fast.
First they're making googley eyes at the snakes pressed against the glass next they're screaming in horror and falling in.

The snake quickly uncoiled itself and got out of the tank and slithered in between me and harry.
It looked at harry and hissed making my eyes widen, as i screamed and I fell back on my butt.
Harry hissed back at it and it slithered away.

We looked back at the glass and away from the snake who was getting away from this place and the scenery of people screaming and fleeing- to Dudley and Piers who were stuck inside the tank.
I started laughing at their faces which were wet with black drop on them, I elf my camera up and took a good picture of that, making Dudley bang on the glass,"HELP ME!"
Harry soon joined me but our laughter soon seized when my father walked up to us, my mother screamed running to the glass and my father glared down at us both.
I swallowed my laughter and bit my lips.
I was in for it now.

****Is this any good?***