"No! That's terrible."I said getting upset.
"You're right darling the car is new he's not sitting in there alone."My father shook his head thinking. That was not what I meant at all.
Dudley started to cry loudly like if he was a baby.
I groaned as my head was beginning to pound from all the commotion.
"Don't cry dinky duddydums! Mummy won't let him ruin your's and your sisters day!"My mother comforted Dudley and Dad started to say things I don't want to repeat to Harry and Harry tried to convince them to let him stay home.

"Okay everyone please stop talking!"I screamed.
Everyone quieted down and looked at me, shocked at my sudden outburst.

"Can we just take him with us?Come on Dudley it's my day too!" I gave Dudley a warning look,"Just let him come and I'll stay with him."I said,"it doesn't bother me one bit- but please don't ruin today."

They sighed but nodded, and proceeded to eat their breakfast

"God my daughter is going to do great things!"Mum said to herself staring at me proudly and then she looked at my father,"oh no, you've stained your shirt, love- come on let's get a new one while we still can."

"Oka-"
He was cut off by a car horn.
"Mum! They're here!"Dudley ran off to the door,while I groaned, covering my face.
"Not Piers!"I groaned,"Not again."
I hated Piers Polkiss! He's a scrawny rat!He always picks on Harry and me but sometimes he dares and flirts with me! Just to get on my nerves.
I got closer to Harry just in case piers tried anything.
"Ah! Barbra! Thank heavens your here!"Mum smiled nicely at piers's mum, and I smiled at her not wanting to be rude.
"Hello petunia. I trust my little darling won't be a bother today."mrs. Polkiss smiled.
"Hello Mrs. Polkiss."I smiled kindly.
"Aw- don't you look-,"she stopped and looked me up and down,"older."she smiled half heartily.
'Old hag.'I thought, she was always so rude towards me no matter how kind I was to her.

"Oh Dudley! My you look so handsome today!"she pinched his cheeks and then handed my father money.
"I trust it's enough for this afternoon- I'll be back soon to pick up piers!"she kissed piers's cheek and left.

"Right! We'll Harry go on and pick up the mess in the kitchen."mum demanded and walked upstairs along with my father.

"Yeah Potter- get to work!"piers laughed.
I glared at him and stood informing of Harry,"Shut up, Piers."
"Are you going to shut me up love?"he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me close,"Fill free to volunteer,"he leaned in and I ducked down hid behind Harry.
"Ew!"I shrieked.
"Aw come on-"
"Piers gross leave my sister alone! Let's go watch tv!"my brother pulled away piers.

****************

We were on our way to the zoo but before we got into the car dad pulled me and Harry to the side.

"I'm warning you boy,"he put his face close to Harry's,"any funny business at all! And you'll be in that cupboard from now until Christmas!"

"I'm not going to do anything! Honestly!"

"And you sweetheart- no matter how much I love you- no tomfoolery with this potter- you know your mother hates it when you don't act like a lady- and watch him- if does something- it's on your hands."he said firmly, pointing at me with the keys,"Make me look good."

"Yes father."I nodded, standing up straight, holding onto my camera tightly.
"Good now get in."he opened the door for me and I climbed in Harry after me shutting the door.

My father turned on the car and back down the drive way and into the city, I took pictures on the way but I was beginning to get tired so I rested my head on Harry's shoulder and just looked out the window.

He looked down and smiled at me.
His lighting bolt scar was in view.
I smiled and touched it softly.
I pulled my camera up, he smiled at it and I took a quick picture of us.