Prefrences: When your sick

Clarke:

   Clarke would go into "concerned mom" mode whenever you were sick. First she'd be worried - there wasn't a lot of good medical treatment on the ground. But, then she'd realize that you'd be okay, so she just did everything she could to make you feel better. Whether it was bringing you hot drinks, forcing you to take medicine, or just staying by your side, Clarke made sure you knew that she cared.

Octavia:

   Octavia would do anything to make sure that this sickness didn't take you. You knew that it was just a cold, but Octavia believed that a cold in the world they lived in could be deadly. She'd make sure you'd get the best medicine and best treatment in Arcadia. She was so afraid of even the thought of losing you, that she went all out to make sure that you were okay.

Raven:

   Both you and Raven knew that you were going to be okay, but that didn't change the fact that you felt like shit. So, Raven took it upon herself to make you feel better. And not just with medicine. With forehead kisses, cuddling, or just telling you funny stories to make you laugh, Raven never failed to make you feel just a little bit better.

Lexa:

   Lexa would make sure that you got the best treatment in all of the 12 clans. All of her servants, assistants, and warriors would know the Heda's girlfriend was sick. Not only would you get the best treatment, but Lexa would drop everything to stay by your side. Sickness was a bigger deal to Groudners than it was to Skaikru. And, even though you told her over and over again you would okay, that didn't stop her from worrying.