Preferences: When your sad

How they comfort you when you're sad

Clarke:

   She waits on you hand and foot, getting you whatever it is that you may need and giving you her undivided attention. When there is nothing left to say she'll climb in bed with you and cuddle, both of you ignoring your responsibilities and forgetting the troubles of the ground.

Raven:

   She listens to every word you say. Because she's been through so much, Raven is the only person who can fully understand how you're feeling. She'll sit you down and let you cry it out, taking in everything you tell her. Running her hands softly through your hair, she comforts you like no one else can and you love her for it.

Octavia:

   She makes you feel strong. Octavia is your rock and when your upset, she brings you back up. She gives you a shoulder to cry on and her unconditional love. As soon as she hugs you, you break down and melt into her touch, laughing when she threatens to fight whoever-or whatever-hurt your feelings.

Lexa:

   When your sad she makes sure to cheer you up by doing stuff you like. Sometimes she helps you train to get your mind off what's making you upset and she'll let you win to try and make you happy.