Clarke

Octavia smiled brightly at you as the two of you stepped out of the ship. "We're back bitches!" Your sister yelled. You smiled brightly at her before the rest of the 100 followed you out of the ship and started celebrating.

   "Who knew we would go from being under the floor to this?" you commented as you glanced at Octavia.

   Your sister smiled brightly at you, "We're free now."

   You nodded and couldn't keep the bright smile from your face. You were free now and you didn't have to worry about hiding anymore. You couldn't think about anything that was better than coming down to the Ground.

________________

   You sighed to yourself and ran a hand through your hair as you tried to figure out where you were. During your time on the Ground you and your brother Bellamy ended up becoming leaders of sort with Clarke. When the Grounders attacked you were with Clarke. You had both stepped out of the ship to assess the damage, you had been outside for a few minutes before everyone got knocked out by the Mountain Men.

   Clarke had been skeptical of the people since she woke up, you didn't fully trust them but you didn't think that they would hurt you or keep any of you there. You just wanted to wait until everyone was healed and alright and then you would get anyone who wants to leave to go find the rest of your people. Octavia and Bellamy to be specific, at least for you. Clarke told you that she was going to see if something was up and you hadn't seen her since then.

   It had been a few days now and you were only getting more and more worried about the blonde. You two had grown close and you had even started to get feelings for her. And the longer Clarke went missing the more wild your imagination went. You had been walking aimlessly for an hour before you ran into a guard.

   "Who are you?" the guard asked.

   You stared at the guard before you answered,"Y/N Blake. I was part of the group that came in here,"

   "Why are you here?" the guard asked with raised eyebrows.

   You clenched your jaw as you resisted the urge to snap at him. "I'm looking for someone, she was a part of the group. Clarke Griffin, blonde, blue eyes."

   "I haven't seen her. If I do I'll send her or someone to your sleeping area," he stated and you could tell that he was telling you to go back.

"Okay," you replied before you made your way back to the area. Maybe Clarke was right you thought to yourself as you walked.

___________

   Clarke paced back and forth in front of the cell that they had put Emerson in. She hit the speaker and opened her mouth to ask him another question before he beat her to it. "You're Clarke Griffin aren't you?"

   "How do you know that?" she snapped.

   Emerson shook his head, "There was someone looking for you not long after you left... Y/N Blake I think..."

   "Did you do anything to her?" Clarke demanded.

   Emerson glanced at her before he shook his head, "I told her that I didn't know where you were. She seemed to believe it."

   "She's not hurt?" Clarke asked with raised eyebrows.

   Emerson shook his head and Clarke turned off the intercom and turned so that her back was facing him before she sighed in relief. She began walking out of Camp Jaha, she needed to find Octavia. The first thing Octavia had asked Clarke was if she knew anything about you getting hurt or if anything had happened to you. Clarke knew it was a better idea to tell your sister.