Preferences: First Kiss

Octavia:

   You and Octavia were the by far the cutest couple to land on Earth. You two were prone to going out into the woods late at night despite the danger. You would run through the trees laughing and giggling the whole time. One night she took you a different route through the forest telling you she had a surprise for you. After a few minutes of walking you saw faint glowing in the distance and saw, as you got closer, you were surrounded by hundreds of faintly glowing butterflies. It was the most beautiful, stunning thing you'd ever seen. You turned to look at her and realized she was a lot closer to your face than you'd thought. She took you in her arms holding you around the waist and whispered, "you're so special to me y/n," before leaning into your face and kissing you passionately on the lips. She was surprisingly good.

Clarke:

   Clarke is a bit of an introvert so when it comes to the subject of kissing and PDA and all things related, she's definitely not one to discuss how she really feels about the whole situation. Because of this, the two of you had never really had any conversation about kissing yet. However, one late night you were helping her come up with a plan of action to prepare against the grounders. It was beginning to get late and as everyone was leaving the dropship to go to bed she asked you to stay behind. She held your hands close to her and thanked you for helping her make plans and keeping her calm. In the spur of the moment you leaned into her and placed your lips on her and kissed her softly. After a few seconds you pulled away and replied "no problem," as you left the drop ship.

Raven:

   You and Raven had been working late into the night to make ammo to use against the grounders. It wasn't the first late night you'd spent in the make shift workshop and to be honest at the rate the grounders were attacking, it wouldn't be the last for quite some time. In all honesty you didn't mind working with her for hours on end because it was often the only alone time you got with your girlfriend. The two of you had been working for hours on end and decided to take a break for a while. You messed around a bit dancing stupidly around the workshop. You swung Raven around by the arms in circles spinning and spinning until the two of you could hardly stand because of the dizziness. Before you knew it Raven lost her balance and crashed straight into you knocking you over and landing right on top of you. Her face crashed into yours and her lips fell perfectly aligned to yours. She pulled away in shock apologizing to you over and over but you ignored her and pulled her in for a second gentle kiss.

Lexa:

   Clarke was your twin sister so when skaikru was working with trikru to save your guy's people you had been around Lexa plenty. You definitely felt something for the commander but you would never act on it of course, and it was unlikely she felt anything back. One day when you were discussing her attempt to have Octavia killed you saw how bringing up trust and the bomb in Tondc upset her. She then said she had let everyone die but you. You were gonna say Clarke to but before you had the chance her lips were on yours.