Octavia

Getting hurt and Octavia taking care of you

You had gotten into a fight with one of the delinquents talking crap about Octavia and had gotten pretty beat up, not as bad as him of course. You were now in the drop ship with Clarke who was trying to clean you up.

"Really Clarke I'm fine, I can handle myself."

"I need to clean these wounds so they won't get infected." You knew she wouldn't give up so you let it go.

"Where the hell is she!" You knew that voice anywhere. Octavia Blake, just thinking about her made your stomach flip. You knew how she could be protective, hell so were you, but it was times like this is was annoying.

"What did you do, you could've been seriously hurt." You melted at the tone of worry in her voice.

"O, I'm fine really I mean you should see the other guy," you tried to joke but it just made her angry.

"Clarke go I got this." That was her sign to leave so she got up and left. Octavia then picked up the rag and started cleaning your bloody hands. You sighed knowing you should say something before she's does. "O....I couldn't let him get away with what he was saying about especially since they weren't true."

"And I love you for wanting to defend me but it hurts me to see you get hurt." Your heart leaped when she said she loved you. "Yo-you love me?"

She blushed, "of course I do."

"I love you too O."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate this so much but I wanted to post something today.