Untitled Part 8

You feel the ground shaking and you open your eyes to Join shaking you. "Let's go." He gives you a weak smile. You sit up and smooth your hair. You take a deep breathe and take Joji's hand. You get out of the car and walk into the Vet with Joji.

"We are here to talk with the Vet about Frank." Informs Joji.

You take a sit next to Joji in the room with Frank sleeping on the bed in front of you. You try to let him but take your hand back. "Are..." Joji stops himself from talking. "Why aren't you petting him?" He finally spoke.

"Why aren't you petting him...?" You ask. Joji takes a deep breathe, "I am waiting for an answer..." Whispered Joji. You nod your head. The vet comes into the room.

"Hey." She smiles. You hold Joji's hand quickly. "Frank is okay. He is just aging quicker then he should." Explains the vet. "You guys actually did a good job in giving him food that he shouldn't have." She smiles.

You smile at Joji. "He is just a very old dog. You guys have had him for about 8 years and in dog years that is 56. Not old but old enough to be a lazy butt." She smiles. Joji and you giggle a little.

"Just give him these victims and pills and you will be okay." She gives you a paper with instructions.

You put them in your backpack while Joji reads the instructions. The Vet goes away and you pick up Frank. "Don't scare me let that ever again!" you give Frank a weak smile. You go back outside into the car and put Frank in your lap. 

He falls asleep. "Remember to give him his pills and victims..." you whisper as you type those exact words int your alarm clock. Joji just starts the car, "Aren't you going to set an alarm?" you ask. "I got it all saved up here." he pints to his head. "And a little down here." he smirks as he points to his pants. You roll your eyes, "What the heck?" you ask. 

"I thought being funny would put you back into a good mood...." he whispered. "Does it work like it is working?" you ask. "Yes." he answers. You let out a huge laugh, "Okay! Maybe a little!" you confess. Joji laughs a little and starts to drive. 

You arrive into the house to see your three kids, Ethan, Ian, Hila, Mark, Jack and Felix. "Hey..." You frown. "What happened?" asked Max. "The Vet talked to us..." whispered Joji. "And?!" shouted Ethan. "Frank will...Will be coming home and is only turning old!" you shout with a huge smile. Joji gets him out from behind his back and shows him to the kids. 

Velvet grabs Frank and gives air kisses. "whose a good boy?" asked Velvet. Little Ian and Jackson look sad, "What's up boys?" asked Joji. "We wanted a new dog..." confessed Little Ian. "We can have three dogs for all I care." you smile. Jackson and Little Ian look up, "For real?!" shouts Jackson. 

"We can go choose two new dogs from the pound." smiles Joji. "Velvet can have Frank with me and you boys can choose two new dogs." you add on. "By that, mom means is that those two dogs will soon become my because they love me more because I give them food and attention." explains Velvet. 

Jackson frowns and crosses his arm, "They love me more because I walk them." 

Velvet and Jackson look at Ian, "Frank doesn't seem to love you..." whispered Velvet. "Shut up..." whispered Ian. "Ian....You okay?" you ask. "I am fine." he smiles. You grab Frank from Velvet's arms and pass him to Ian. "Then carry Frank." you order. 

Ian gives me a weak smile. He takes Frank in his arms but Frank quickly wants to go away, "Okay... Look... I don't seem to like to take care of dogs...." confessed Ian. "Why?" you ask. "I want.... I want a hamster!" confessed Ian. 

Big Ian and Max start to laugh, "Remember when Frank had a pet rat but killed him!" they start to laugh. Joji's eyes start to widen, "Oh no! I forgot to feed her!" He shuts and goes upstairs. Your jaw drops, "Joji has a pet rat upstairs!" you shout. 

You run quickly up the stairs and into Joji's office. He is feeding a rat some cheese. "Get it out." you order. "Why?" asked Joji. "Get it out..." you repeat. "Give me a good damn reason...." he whispered. "They have rabies and we have kids and a dog in this house. 

Joji picks the rat up, "Let me keep her and I pay for the dogs tomorrow." informs Joji. You think about it for a while, "Fine... Someone gets rabies and you pay for that too!" you shout. "Medical bills and all." he smiles. 

"What is it's name?" you ask. "It's a her and her name is cheese." he smiles. You take her into your hands, "Does it have it's vaccines?" you ask. "Yes. She counts as a pet." laughs Joji. "Even better..." you whisper. 

Soon Joji and you walk out and see Ian at the door, "I want to pet cheese..." he whispered. You turn him around, "There is some down stairs in the kitchen." you smile. "No... The rat..." whispered Ian. You let out a big sigh and turn him towards the room. 

"She bites you and it's your funeral." you explain. "I already have a well. Everything is left to you, mom." smiles Ian. You let him in the room with Joji. 

You walk downstairs when an alarm goes off, "Frank!" You shout. Velvet and Jackson show up with Frank. "Time for your food." you lie. You put the pills and victims in with his food and spray a bacon flavor perfume around the food. You give it to Frank and it eats it quickly to just go back to sleeping in Velvet's lap. 

Little Ian comes in the room, "Can Cheese stay in my room?" he asked. "Nope!" You shout. "Why not?" asked Ian. "Because it's a rat!" you explain. Ian gives you the puppy face look. "Fine!" you shout. 

Ian gets out of the kitchen and you look at your phone, "Can we do a collaboration between all four of us in a video game?" texted Jack. "Where are you guys?" you text back. "Getting food, want anything?" Jack texted back quickly. "Surprise me potato man." you text back.