Happy

You wake up early at 4. You walk down to the kitchen with Joji. "I will make the pancakes. You make the cards..." Whispers Joji as he walks around to get supplies.

You go back upstairs and into your office. Frank is on your couch sleeping. You go to the closet and grab paper.

"Next year we are going to surprise them better..." You mutter as you start to write in their cards. Frank makes his way into your lap.

You finish up Ian's card and stand up. You crack your back a few times and walk out of your office with Frank. You check the time to read 5:30.

You rush downstairs to see Joji on the kitchen counter sleeping. He has chocolate pudding on his nose. You giggle a little then shake him.

He slowly opens his eyes. "I..." But before he can finish you cover his month. "The kids are still asleep..." You whisper. He nods his head and points at the pancakes.

You grab one tray while Joji takes two. You take yours to Ian's room while Joji takes the other two trays to Jackson and Velvet.

You arrive Ian's room to see him watching TV. "happy Birthday!" You smile. His Room is cover with green walls and some poster about movies and puppies.

You walk to his bed and sit at the edge. You give him the tray and he starts to eat."Here is your card." You smile.

He takes it and starts to read. "You are named Ian because Uncle Ian wasn't the best at names." He whispers and looks up at you. "Where were you when we were born?!" Asked Ian.

"Passed out..." You confess. Ian starts to laugh, "I actually like my name mom. Ian had a smart tone to it." He informs you. "You don't want your name to change?" You ask. "No... That's the last thing I want." He smiles.

"Thanks for being born." You hug him. "Thanks for giving birth to me." He laughs.

Joji's point of view-- I arrive at  Velvet's room. Her walls are all pink and filled with tables with only makeup that she never puts on.

"Happy birthday princess!" I smile. "Thanks dad." She smiles back. "Have three kids doesn't always work out." I confess.

"Dad.. I want to change my name..." Confessed Velvet. "Having that name isn't always the best..." I whisper. "It is!" Shouts Velvet.

"Then why change it?" I ask. "New name... New start..." Informs Velvet. "Having famous parents isnt the best?" I ask.

"It is!" Shouts Velvet. "Then?" I ask. "Fresh new start where people might like me..." Adds on Velvet.

"I understand... Do you think people always liked me?" I ask. "No... I don't think anyone gets liked in the beginning..." Whispered Velvet. "I We the weird kid... Who would always scream." I start to laugh.

Jackson comes into the room, "I couldn't wait much longer..." Whispered Jackson. "I can't believe Ian was born first..." I whisper. "But Happy Birthday kiddo." I smile.

Jackson and Velvet hug me and I hug them back. (Y/N) and Ian walk in with his pancakes and card. "Can we join in?" She asked. I wave them over.

Your point of view-- we walk over and hug Joji. "Happy birthday kiddos." You whisper and kiss all of them on the forehead. "So!" Shouts Joji and he claps once.

"This February Tuesday. Mom and me will be going to LA for a convention..." He informs. "Are we staying?" Asked Velvet. "No!" I shout.

"You are coming!" Shouts Joji. "Seriously?!" Asked Ian. "Yes. But right now, we are going to celebrate your birthdays with the best people on the earth. So get Ready!" You shout.

Jackson and Ian run to their rooms to change while Joji and you walk to your room to change. "Is Ian and Max seriously coming?" You ask.

"Hell yeah... They can't miss the party." Smiles Joji. "They are the party." You wink.

Soon the doorbell goes off, "Ethan and Hila?" You ask. "Maybe." Shrugs Joji. You put on your hoodie and walk to open the door.

You open the door to see your parents, "NOPE NOPE NOPE!" You start to shout. "Give us a chance to see our grandchildren grow." Frowns your mom.

You shake your head, "Can you leave... I don't want my kids to see you two right now... Maybe next week." You mutter.

"Why next week?" Asked your dad. "Because we are going somewhere this week..." You explain. "Who is it?" Asked Joji. "No one..." You answer. "I am sorry for being a jerk but... You guys weren't always there for me..." You frown and close the door.

You don't hear a knock or a doorbell. "Thank you.." You whisper and walk upstairs.

"Who was it?" Asked Joji. "My parents..." You whisper. "Did you let them in?" Asked Joji. "Of course not!" You shout. "I invited them..." Confessed Joji. "Come on..." You whisper.

"They need to meet the kids..." Informs Jojim "They need to leave me and my new life alone..." You explain.

"When will you forgive them?" Asked Joji. "When the time comes right..." You explain.

Jackson and Ian come into the room, "Can we take Frank on a walk?" Asked Ian. You think about your parents still being outside. "Ian... Only in the backyard." You order.

"Why?" Asked Jackson. Ian slaps Jackson head, "you heard the lady... Only in the backyard." He mutters. You grab Joji's sock and throw it at Ian. "Don't hit your brother." You laugh.

Ian throws back a sock at you, "He shouldn't question your orders." He laughs. You roll your eyes, "I just noticed you need to clean your stuff around this room." You laughs at Joji.

He rolls his eyes, "Let's go to the backyard!" Smiles Joji. "Don't get mud or get dirty" You shout.

You walk to Velvet's room and open the door to see laying in her bed crying. "You Okay, princess?" You ask. "Ellen my best friend in this whole world! Has not said anything about my birthday and everyone else had!" She explains.

You sit on her bed and pull her into a hug. "I don't feel loved." She continues to cry. "Shh... I love you... Your dad loves you... Your brothers love you... That's all that matters." You kiss her forehead and go back to rocking her back and forward.