Fight

You arrive at the school and get out of the car. "Just great..." You mutter and you make your way to the school. You go inside and see Jackson with a black eye.

You rush into the school office and check his out, "Are you okay?" You ask with a worried voice. "Yes mom." He answers with a smile.

You look around to the see another kid with a red bump on his forehead. "Did you fight that kid?" You ask. "Yes... He was being rude to you and dad..." Informs Jackson.

"Where's your brother and sister?" You ask. "In class... Ian almost got into a fight if it wasn't because the teacher came..." He adds on. You nod your head and sit next to Jackson.

"Where are your parents?" You ask the other kid. "They won't be coming." He mutters. You roll your eyes. "Let's just say you are about to lose a sub." The kid adds on. "What's a sub?" Asked Jackson. "Nothing, kiddo..." You smile.

Jackson rest his head on your lap. That's when Joji barely comes. "He has a black eye?!" He shouts. You nod your head and lock eyes with the other kid.

"Why did you fight my kid?" Asked Joji. "He needed to know how dad was cancer and his mom is the cringe." Smirks the little boy. Joji's hands form into a fist and you hold out your hand to him.

He holds your hand, "We will have to tell them..." He whispers. "I know.." You whisper. He sits next to you until the principal comes out.

All four of you walk into the room. "We want to hear both of the sides stories." Orders the principal.

"Can I go first?" Asked Jackson. The principal nods her head. "John wasn't being nice to my parents... He used bad words to describe them and called my mom a failure and my dad a boring cancer and other bad words... I just defended my parents. I will admit I threw the first punch but... I won't let him talk bad about my family." Informs Jackson.

"Thank you Jackson... Now since he told his story... John... How about you and Jackson have a week to clean the lunch room?" Asked the principal.

John jumps up, "But he was the one to fight!" Argued John. "Yes, and you were the bully in the situation as well." Smiles the principal.

You stand up, "Sounds like a plan." You smile and walk out of the office with Jackson. "Let's take them home..." Whispered Joji. "Aren't you going back to work?" You ask.

"I will take the day off..." Joji informs. "We are going to take Jackson, Ian and Velvet home." You inform the front desk.

Soon Jackson, Velvet and In have their backpacks and are following you and Joji to the parking lot. "Where do you guys want to eat?" Asked Joji.

"Let's go to Olive Garden!" Shouts Ian. Jackson and Velvet nod their heads. "I will follow your car." Smiles Joji.

The kids get into your car. "Put in your seat belts." You order. "Ready!" Shouts each other the kids. You smile and start to drive.

You make it all the way to Olive Garden safely. Joji and you walk inside with the kids behind. They seat you down at a table.

"So... We have some new guys." You smile. "We aren't having another kid, right?!" Asked Ian as he started to panick. Joji holds his hand until he calms down, "We can barely take care of you guys." Winks Joji. Ian smiles and looks at you again.

"We are going to introduce you three to the internet." You smile. "We already know how it works... Its our second house." Informs Velvet. "Yes... But this is something... New." You encourage.

Joji takes out his lap top and pulls up one of your videos. He turns the lap top so the three kids can see it. "Just... Watch." He smiles.

"Its you!" Shouted Velvet. "What are this sub's you are talking about?" Asked Ian. "Are 35 million people, really watching you?!" Asked Jackson. You give then a weak smile.

"The video is funny! You hid this from us?" Asked Ian. "Yes..." You answer. "Its my turn." Smiles Joji.

"This is a simple video where uncle Ian and Max make a video with me." Smiles Joji.

He turns the laptop and from the noise you can remember that this is the adventure time video. "Joji..." You hiss. "I know when to stop it." Smiles Joji.

Soon enough he takes back the lap top and the kids are holding their sides, "This is so funny!" Shouts Jackson. "Why did you hide this from us?" Asked Velvet.

"You guys needed to live a life where your parents weren't... Famous..." You explain. "Is this why... My friends weren't real?" Asked Velvet. You nod your head.

The food soon comes out, "Nice to know that I have to wait a while till I have real friends..." Whispered Velvet.

"There is another thing... We gave you guys nicknames...not real names..." Whispered Joji.

"You did what?!" Shouted Ian. "We want you guys to choose your names. Of course your last name and middle name will stay the same but your first name will change." You explain better.

"Oh... Thank god..." Whispered Velvet. "I thought we were all adopted." Laughs Ian. You look at Joji, "Frank was adopted not these three." Laughs Joji. The whole family laughs and starts to eat.

They take away the plates, "What will you guys choose as your new name?" Asked Joji. "I want my name to be something new... Universe." Smiles Velvet.

"I will choose something new then Ian... That name isn't even creative!" Shouted Ian. "That's what I said!" Shouts Joji as he gives a high five to Ian. You roll your eyes.

"My can be... Suga!" Shouted Jackson. You look at him weird, "what?" You ask. "Its new and amazing!" Smiles Jackson.

"Nice..." You smile. "I can't wait to change my name!" Smiles Velvet. "Great." Smiles Joji as he pulls you close into a hug.