~Focus On Me~

A/N: GUESS WHO'S FINALLY BACK!!!!

This A/N is not just rambling. Except for the parts about reads and votes. Everything else is kind of important, so please read.

This is a light smut chapter...I think? Idek.

Most of you guys voted for Keith being sub, so I will do more chapters with him like that, but I will still do Keith-dominant and Lance-submissive stories. If the vote changes then I will do more Lance-sub stories. But for now, mostly sub Keith.

15.7K reads?! 431 votes?!?! I honestly can't believe that people are actually reading and liking this book !!! GEEZ I thought I would suck but apparently I'm doing something right. Thank you guys for that! Thank you SOOOOO much! [Though after this chapter I might drive people away]

So, according to most fanfics I've read, Keith's eyes are apparently a dark purple, and I've seen them like that on the show, but at the same time I see it as a dark grey with a tint of navy//dark blue...I guess I might be wrong. It would make more sense for them to be a dark shade of purple huh? I dunno. What d'ya guys think? I'm kind of thinking they're purple now...Yep...purple...

For those waiting on an update of Dirty Klancing, I currently have writers block, so please give me some more time. I have a shitload of stuff happening right now and I'm almost always busy dealing with something. But, if anyone has any ideas for the first chapter, please PM me. I would really accept the help, and I will give credit for the chapter to you.

I'm not sure I will actually ever have a schedule for updates, so they'll just be random.

ALSO, those who voted for my new books of different oneshots, I posted a chapter of Mystic Messanger, so just go to my profile and you can check it out there. Septiplier has not been started yet.

Ok let me stop taking up all your time and annoying you with stuff you probably don't even care about lol

Enjoy!

**********************************

They had been dating for a while. [Done and done! I'm happy already XD XD jk] 3 months and 2 weeks, but it wasn't like Lance was counting or anything. Nope. Not counting. Definitely not. Anyways...

Yes, for 3 months and 2 weeks, Lance and Keith had been dating. It wasn't exactly what Lance had hoped for though. Sure, they hugged and kissed, sure they snuggled together sometimes, and sure they hung out more then they did with the other Paladins...but they never really had alone time. Ok, Lance didn't get into this relationship just to fuck or anything like that, but they hadn't even made out yet! And they were never alone together. What the hell! So not fair! (The man had his needs, don't judge him!) Lance knew it wasn't the others faults since they all lived on the same ship...it was mostly Keith' fault! Usually, when Lance was bored he would go to Keith, sitting next to him, hugging him, talking to him, anything. He still liked to tease Keith sometimes, and would make inappropriate jokes just to see Keith blush. It was quite adorable actually. But Keith would mostly ignore him, as if nothing was going on between them. Lance got that Keith had never been in a relationship before and he didn't really know how they worked, but honestly, you'd think he'd at least know the basics! But today, Lance didn't care what he had to do, but he was getting attention, and he was getting it now!
***********************************