🌤🌤Space Gays🌤🌤

A/N: I really don't know how I get these ideas in my head, they just pop up 😂😂

Next one I post might be smut since I haven't actually done a smut one yet. Suggestions are welcomed.

This was going to be originally like a truth or dare thing and then 7 minutes in heaven, but then I thought....I'll save that for another time 😏😏

Ok I'm done wasting your time, enjoy!
========================

"You are still the worst pilot I've ever met!" "Yeah? Well you're the worst person I've ever met!" "Is that the best comeback you could come up with? Running out of space in the walnut-sized brain of yours to keep all yours smarts?" "Shut up Keith! If my brain is the size of a walnut then yours is the size of an ant!" "You suck." "You swallow."

Keith glared at the brown-haired boy beside him, who turned and met his gaze. God he's infuriating. One day I swear to god I'm gonna throttle him...Keith thought to himself. I'm also gonna kill Shiro for this! And Pidge! And Hunk! Yes, even Coran and Allura. Every single one of them. He thought, leaning his head back against the wall. Lance did the same, opposite of him, staring up at the ceiling. Keith stared at the door to his right, eagerly waiting for it to open. Stupid Pidge. And kind of Hunk. But mostly Pidge.

Pidge had ran into his bedroom yelling that there was an emergency and that Hunk and Lance needed help. Pidge had grabbed his arm and ran down the hall instantly, which resulted into not allowing Keith to grab his bayard. Once they had reached the end of a hallway, Pidge had opened the door to a small room and pushed Keith outside. Lance had already been inside, apparently going trough the same thing as Keith except with Hunk. Once they were both inside, Pidge had locked the door and left with Hunk, leaving behind a pissed off Keith and an annoyed Lance. There was literally nothing in the room except for a couple empty boxes in the back. It felt like an eternity, but really it had only been 6 minutes at 23 seconds...but who was counting? Certainly not Keith! Of course you wouldn't count the exact amount of time you spend in a small closet nearly two feet from the same guy that drove you crazy...in more ways then one. Did Pidge somehow find out that I liked Lance and then...Nah, I doubt it. Probably just another attempt to get us to kiss and make up.

"I hate this you know." Lance muttered. Keith sighed...the beginning of yet another argument. They had had 2 so far...3 if you counted the one coming up in the next few seconds. Keith honestly hates arguing with Lance, but he did it because it was really the only interaction he could get with Lance...and it was much easier to accept the fact that they were rivals then that Keith was practically in love with him. "Quit whining! They'll let us out soon enough. You'll only make it worse for yourself...actually you'll make it worse for both of us." Keith growled, glaring at Lance then looking back to the door. "All I can do is whine! It's either that or scream at the top of my lungs. Which would you prefer mulletboy?" Lance snapped back. "Quit calling me that. It's really annoying." Keith said, eyes still locked onto the door. "Or what mulletboy? What are you gonna do? Pound me into the side of the wall with your bare fist!" Lance retorted.

Keith glared two sharp, cold, dark grey-blue daggers at the brunette. "No. I'll slam you through the door until it breaks open, and shoot you off into space! Then when your Lion goes to retrieve you....I'll do it again! And again! Go on, say it one more time. I dare you." The dark-haired boy snapped. Right now, Keith felt like he would do just that...and worst if Lance didn't shut up-and fast. Keith barely knew how to handle being around Lance out when they were on missions or eating or whatever, so imagine what it was like for him now. He almost always took out his frustration and confusion on the very boy who caused it, so he could try getting rid of these pathetic feelings for him. He didn't like the feeling of dread he got whenever he saw Lance attack a group of Galra ships. He hates the way his heart twisted at his annoying laugh. He hates how he reacted to every little thing Lance did. It drove him nuts. He clenched and unclenched his fists, trying to restrain himself, but the boy sitting across from him was not making it easy.