🌤🌤Crush Huh? 🌤🌤

A/N: Keith trying hard but failing to hide his emotions for his fellow Blue Paladin. Art not mine.

========================

Keith's POV

"Truth or dare?" "Uh....Truth?" "You sure?" "Yeah." "You don't sound too sure." "I want truth." "Fine. If you had to date anyone in this castle, who would it be?" "Can I choose dare?" "He's hiding someone! Uh oh! Keith has a crush!" "No I don't!" "I bet I know who it is!" "No you don't, shut up!"

Keith's cheeks flared up, and he looked away. "Aww, he totally does!" Hunk said. Keith glared at him straight-on, narrowing his cold blue-grey eyes. "I bet I know who it is as well." Pidge spoke up now. "I don't like anyone! Never have, never will!" Keith snapped, glaring at the other three Paladins. His heart twisted at his own words. Sure he liked someone. Sure he acted like an ass towards his crush. Sure his crush wasn't a girl and it was a guy. But the others didn't need to know any of this.

"What is all the yelling about?" Shiro asked, walking into the kitchen where all the other teens were. "Keith has a crush but he won't tell us who it is." Lance said. "I don't like anyone!" Keith hissed, clenching his fist. "I swear to god Lance I'm gonna beat your ass to a pulp!" "Isn't it obvious? He likes Lance." Shiro said at the same time. "What?" Keith's eyes widened and he turned back around, staring at Shiro. "I totally understand. Who wouldn't love me? It's alright Keith, plenty of people had had crushes on me, so is nothing to be ashamed of." Lance walked over to him, draping a arm over his shoulders.

"I don't like you. Nobody could ever like you. You're loud, annoying and arrogant." Keith pushed him away. His heart was pounding so loud, he felt like everyone could hear it. Shiro was laughing his ass off, watching them before turning and leaving. "Let's give the lovebirds some alone time." Pidge said, dragging Hunk out of the kitchen. Keith started to leave as well, but arms wrapped around him, pulling him back. "Come on, don't leave me hanging. You really do like me, don't you?" Lance turned him around to face him. "How many times do I have to say it? I. Don't. Like-" He was cut off by lips pressing against his.

Keith let out a small shriek of surprise, but it was muffled by the kiss. He was frozen there, as still as a statue while Lance was kissing him like there was no tomorrow. Hesitantly, he started kissing the brunette back, wrapping his arms around his neck. He knew his face was probably as red a damn tomato....or even worse; as red as his own Lion.

"YES! OTP!" A high-pitched scream sounded. "GET OUT!" Keith screamed as he pulled away from Lance, turning around and glaring at Hunk, who was in the doorway with Pidge. "I thought you left to give us some alone time?" Lance said. "We changed our minds." Pidge grinned. "KLANCE CONFIRMED!" They yelled.

"Klance....?" Keith said, confused. "Your ship name." Pidge explained. "Ship...name?" Keith was extremely confused now. "A ship name is when you want two people to get together, so you put their names together." Pidge sighed. "Oh." Keith mumbled, blushing brighter now. "Wait, why does Keith get to be the first part of our ship name?" Lance whined. Keith turned his head, glaring at him. "That's what you're concerned about?" He muttered. "I mean, it's either Klance or Leith. Personally, for me, Klance sounds better." Pidge shrugged. "Agreed."
Hunk nodded.

"Whatever. Ship names don't matter now that you two are together." Pidge said. "We are?" Keith arched an eyebrow. "Well we just kissed sooo..." Lance said. "You didn't even ask me if I wanted to date you." Keith huffed, crossing his arms. "Fine. Wanna be my boyfriend?" Lance asked, wrapping his arms around Keith and pulling him close again. "I don't know....Should I?" Keith mumbled teasingly, tilting his head in a way that made it seem like he was thinking. Lance pulled him into another kiss, hearing a series of 'awwws' from their audience, and when Lance pulled away, Keith grinned. "Fine."

Word Count: 714

========================

A/N: This was just a cute little short I thought up. It's not as descriptive as I wanted it to be, but I'll save descriptiveness for the longer chapters :3

Anyways, hope you liked it!

2/7/17