Chapter 35/ long drives

(PLEASE STAR AND COMMENT or this story will end;( also what do you think about Tate becoming famous?
-------------

I woke up to the sound the DVD player turning off, I looked around and saw a sleeping Finn, I fell asleep on the side of my bed and he fell asleep on my couch, we must have fallen asleep playing gta. I looked at the time, it's 9:00 I have class at 10! "Finn wake up!" I yelled, he opened his eyes, "huh?" He said, "I have acting class super soon!" I said running in my closet and grabbing cloths, I didn't have time to eat breakfast because it's far away from my home, I didn't even have time to go to the bathroom and change, "turn around!" I said and Finn did so, I slid my cloths on, "okay you're good" I said and he turned back around, I was brushing my teeth while doing my hair, "why in such a rush?" He asked, "its 30 minutes away, I doubt my moms even awake!" I said putting my shoes on, "how do I look?" I said putting a bomber jacket over my outfit. "You look amazing, you always do" he said, I blushed, we ran down the stairs. "Mom, I have class we need to go!" I yelled, "have Bellamy take you today, I don't feel good!" She yelled, I sighed.

      I knocked on Bellamys door, "come in!" He said, he was putting a shirt on, "I heard, I'll take you" he said, I hugged him, "thank you!" I said and walked out. "I'll also give Finn a ride home!" I heard him say, how did he even know Finn was here? Oh well, Finn and I shrugged. We sat on the couch, waiting for Bellamy. I was twiddling my fingers, Finn put his hand on mine and cupped them, "Tate, you're going to do great, I know it" he said and I smiled, Bellamy finally came out of his room and we left.

        We just pulled up at Finns house to drop him off, "have fun at class, come over after" he said smiling and I nodded, he left the car and I jumped in the front seat. "Ready?" I asked Bellamy and he nodded.

         We were almost there, we've been driving for 25 minutes. "So, are you nervous?" Bel asked, "I mean, I'm more nervous on how I'll like it, I really want to like it." I said and he nodded, "I get it, you're 15, you don't know what you want. But I think this would be a great opportunity for you" he said and I nodded, "you know you look just like that actor Asa Butterfield?" I said and we laughed, "yeah, I get that a lot. He noticed me once, he posted a picture of me on twitter and said something funny" he replied, "really, cool! Asa Butterfield is such an inspiration, maybe I'll work with him someday!" I said, "Ryan Gosling literally posted a picture of you on twitter and Zac Efron, and a lot more, and you're worried about working with someone that looks like your brother?" He asked and I laughed, we pulled up to the acting class, it looked nice.

       "Pick me up in 2 hours, I'm sure there's some girls around here to flirt with" I said getting out the car and he waved, I took a deep breath and walked in.

       It smelled like one of those new houses that are freshly painted, I love that smell, I walked up to the front desk. "Hello, I uh, I'm Tate Collins" I said, The lady looked at me and smiled, "ah! So lovely to meet you, the duffer brothers said so many great things about you!" She said shaking my hand and I smiled, "your class room is 17, right down that hall and take a left" she said and I nodded.

        I reached the room, there was a sign on the door that said, "classroom 17, future Hollywood stars" I laughed and slowly walked in, there were 2 boys and 1 other girl in that class, I flashed a smile and they all got up and shaked my hand, "ah everyone welcome miss Tate Collins!" The teacher said, he walked in closer to the light so I could see him, he was a tall build skinny man, he had dark blond hair and striking green eyes, he looked around 20ish and wore big glasses and seemed alittle gay, which is fine!

      "I've heard of her! So nice to meet you" the girl said, she hugged me, "I'm Emily Green" she said and I nodded she had light blond curly hair and grey eyes. The two boys came up to me, they each kissed my hand, I giggled. "My names Simon" one said, he had short curly brown hair and bright blue eyes, he had defined cheekbones and a pointed nose. The other one smiled at me, "my names Eddie" the other boy said, he was quite tan and had dark hair with dark brown eyes, he had a defined face and arms. I nodded and smiled. "Guys, Tate is a natural, my name is mr. Oliver" he said, I shaked his hand. "I've never actually acted before" I said nervously, "well, you got the looks which is the hardest part" he said and I nodded, I'm not so sure about that. "Let's start with warm ups and getting to know about each other"

          It's the end of class and I'm waiting outside with Emily for my brother to pick me up, class was actually really fun, we learned a lot about each other. "So, I have a feeling the boys in our class like you!" She said, I shrugged. "Their just friendly" I said, "and cute!" She replied, I laughed. "But you have a boyfriend, Finn right? I saw stranger things, so good!" She said, "yeah, and yeah the shows amazing." I said, Bellamys car pulled up, "I'll see you tomorrow!" I said and she waved, I got in the car.

       "How was class?" Bel asked, "really fun, can you take me to Finns house?" I asked, "sure."
---------------
OHHHH WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HER ACTING CLASS AND CLASSMATES??