Chapter 2/ 4am calls

(Omg already over 100 views and it's only been 3 days!!!keep showing the love for more chapters!!;))Hey guys it's the writer! Please give feedback and star!!❤️💜
-------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's pov :
4 am
      I was in a deep sleep when I heard my phone ring, I fluttered my eyes and groaned, who the hell is calling at this time? I'm such a light sleeper. I grabbed my phone and saw "finn❤️" asking to FaceTime. I rubbed my face and turned on my lamp and answered. "Hey Finn" I said yawning. "You're pretty cute when you're tired" he said and I smiled. "Ohhh is that your girlfriend?" I heard someone say in the back, Finn rolled his eyes and laughed. "This is Noah, he is my roommate" he said and the boy waved. "Ahh" I said. "So how is it in Atlanta?" I asked rolling over. "It's pretty good so far, the cast seems pretty cool, Millie, Caleb, Noah, Gaten and some more" he replied. "That's cool" I said and yawned again. "What time is it in Canada?" Noah grabbed Finns phone "hey!" Finn yelled. "It's 4 am" I said. "Oh no wonder you're tired! Finn really misses you" he said smirking, it's only been 2 days haha. "Already? I miss him too" I replied and Finn grabbed his phone back. "I can't wait to start filming" Finn said.

      "When do you start?" I asked, "in the morning" he said and I looked surprised, "already?" I asked, "yeah, it takes a lot of work and we don't have that much time" he said and I rolled my eyes "only a whole year!" I replied, "yeah but every 3 months we get a 2 week break to go home" he said, I blushed already thinking about seeing him again. "Well I should sleep, goodnight Finn, love you. And goodnight Will!" I yelled "I love you too, bye" he said blushing and smiling like a child, I hung up. His friends seem cool.

     Finns pov:
   Dang she hung up, oh well. I put my phone down and Noah looked at me and smirked, "what?" I asked laying in bed. "She seems nice" he said. "She is, amazing" I said trailing off smiling. "God, you're in love aren't you?" Noah asked and I laughed. "Maybe" I said closing my eyes. "Cool, cool" he replied getting in his bed. "Aren't you afraid she might find someone else while you're gone?" Noah said and I instantly opened my eyes.

Tate's pov:

    8 am
  My stupid alarm clock rang, it's the weekend why do I have an alarm on again? On yeahhh I have to go to Jordans. I got out of my bed and fixed my hair and brushed my teeth, I did not change since I was already wearing my cloths. I need to save up for a new guitar, since the police took my other one. So I'm asking Jordan if she could hook me up with a job at this slushee place down town. I grabbed my back back and slid on my shoes. "I'm going to Jordans, I'll be back!" I yelled and left the house.

      I finally got to Jordans. I walked in, "I'm homeeee!" I yelled and she came down stairs. "Hey girly!" Jordan yelled hugging me, I hugged back. "Soooo how's it with Finn?" She asked sitting me down, I laughed. "It's good, he's probably filming right now" I said. "How does it feel, dating a soon to be famous boy?" She asked smirking and I rolled my eyes, "it's not about that Jordan, keep your head in the game" I said. "You're right, sorry" she said, "so, tell me about the police station" she said, god she's so nosy.

     I just told her everything. "Wow, you're lucky it was just a ticket!" She yelled as I got some juice. "I know trust me" I said taking a sip.

     4 hours later
   Me and Jordan watched some movies, she also gave me papers to fill out for the job, I hope I get it. I'm walking home now, I wonder what it is going to be like dating Finn, now that he's, ya know, going to be famous, if the show gets amazing reviews, I can't wait to see it!