Chapter 31/ fire; beach day

HAPPY EASTER !!! 🐰🐣🐇 (GUYS PLEASE STAR AND COMMENT)
--------------
               (Long chapter, give extra love!)
         8:00 am
     I was sleeping dreaming about oranges falling from the sky, strange, when I felt hands shake me vigorously, I jumped and opened my eyes wide and saw Millie, "dude, what do you want?" I asked groaning getting up, "fire!" She screamed, I instantly looked in the room and saw a huge blaze on the door, we are trapped! I jumped out of bed, I looked at the window, if we jumped, we would be soup.

      We were screaming and yelling and banging on the walls, the room was becoming grey and ash was surrounding us, we had no phones, all of our stuff was in the boys room since we all hung out last night, the room was basically nothing! Millie was crying hysterically, I was freaking out, I knew deep down this was bad, like, we're gonna die bad. My throat got a lump, not a crying lump. A can't breath lump, Millie looked at me and screamed, I folded my hands over my neck trying to push air out, I had been breathing to much ash in, in this moment I saw darkness, I felt, nothing, well I felt pain, my throat felt like it was fire and my eyes were so watery they could not see, I could only smell wood burning and taste salty tears, I heard the door kick open and someone grabbed us.

          Me and Millie ran and tripped out the door, landing on the hard carpet of the hotels hallway, Finn grabbed me and An agent grabbed Millie, as firefighters ran into the room and employees and random civilians came surrounding the area. Finn was shushing me and caressing my hair telling me I'm okay.

      "Tate?!" Finn asked with tears in his eyes, "yeah" I said coughing, Noah and Gaten and Caleb ran over to us, "what happened!" They yelled, "there was a fire in their room, they were trapped!" Finn said, Millie got up, "were okay, Right Tate?" She asked, I nodded and coughed, my throat was sore. "I'm just happy you guys are safe" Finn said and we nodded, "we are so sorry!" The employees of the hotel said, "how did the fire start?" Millie asked, they wouldn't tell us, our agents and the duffer brothers came in, "oh my god! My girls are you alright?" The agents said caressing our cheeks they looked at the employees with hate in their eyes "you have a law suit on your hands!" They yelled, Finn pulled me away, like he was jealous and only wanted him touching me.

     "Guys what the hell happened?" The duffer brothers said, "ask them" Millie said pointing to the employees. We all went into Finn and Noah's room.

        Our agents and the duffer brothers had us in bed with water, me and Millie were hugging each other, "as they, clean the hotel room we think it would be best for you all to go the beach and relax" one agent said, in a way I was alittle pissed off, they think they can make us forget what happened with some salt water? But the other part of me wanted to go, the beach was always my favorite place to go in California.

          We are in the car on the way to the beach and Finn is hugging me, as if, if he let me go I'd disappear. Honestly, I'm just happy me and Millie are safe, but I do want to know what started the fire, it couldn't be us, I mean we had basically nothing in the room.

We made it to the beach. "I'll be here to pick you up in 2 hours" the driver said, we all nodded and thanked him and got out the car.

As soon as i felt my feet hit the warm sand I smelled the salt water, I love that sent, one thing I miss so much about California was always going to the beach, I used to go with Bellamy a lot, since Evan was scared of the ocean. Me and Millie took off our shirt and pants as we had our bathing suit on under.

"Who's ready to swim?" Millie yelled and we all ran over to the water, as soon as my feet hit he cold water, I forgot all my issues, I forgot what happened today, Noah splashed me with water so now I'm chasing him, we were all laughing and having a genuine good time.

Finn came over to me, "hey" I said, he's been staying close, I know he got spooked about what happened his morning, but right now, that's in the past. "Wanna go under the docks?" Finn asked pointing to them, we looked at the group, they were all running wild not paying attention to us. "Just us?" I asked and he nodded, he took my hand we ran over to the docks.

"Wow" I said walking under the huge wood panels, it was shady over here and cool, "look!" Finn said kneeling down, "what is it?" I asked sitting on the sand with shallow water, "look, a starfish" Finn said lightly touching the pink starfish, I took a picture with my camera. "Wow, this is amazing" I said, putting two fingers lightly on it, and caressing it's soft like skin. We stood up and went alittle deeper, just to our knees, the waves went against our stomachs. I looked at Finn and he did the same, he looked so settle, there was some sand in his light curls, his freckles were dark and he had that smile I loved on his face, his eyes like puppy dogs and his cheekbones as sharp as a knife.

Finns pov:
I looked at Tate, I'm happy to see her smiling, I still am spooked about this morning, what if, no one helped them, no one heard them. I don't even want to think about it. I looked at Tate, she innocently smiled and looked over at the waves, I was too busy looking at her, how can she be so calm, I never met anyone like her, this week has been so insane and she acts like nothing happened, if a model Agency asked her info she would politely say no, I loved that, she has a vision of who she will be, but she also doesn't. Her freckles were dark and her hair shined, she had sand lightly placed against her cheeks. I took her hand lifted her chin up.

Back to Tate's pov;
Finn gently lifted my chin, I knew what was going to happen and I wanted it to. He leaned in and so did I, his lips touched mine, like a pillow. The sand I could feel lightly scraping our cheeks. He had his hands on my bare waist that was wet from the waves coming in, I wish this moment could last forever, but it didn't, everyone ran over to us, we awkwardly smiled, Finn was blushing like crazy and so was I. "Guys. Sorry to ruin your moment but there's paparazzi, we don't want you guys to get caught doing anything" Caleb said and we laughed, "let's just have a good time, show them we're kids, not just some famous people" Noah said and we all agreed, Millie grabbed my hand and Finn started chasing us along with Caleb and Gaten and Noah. Noah pushed down Gaten, "oh you're gonna regret that!" Gaten yelled and we all laughed, we had sand inbetween our toes and having a good time, like we were all best friends.

The paparazzi came closer, "guys guys! Having fun?" One man with a jersey accent asked, "yes! We would appreciate if you left" Millie said, we all looked at her, well, it's true. "Alright alright, one thing, we heard about the fire, are you guys alright?" He asked, "better than ever!" I said. "Good to hear, I know that must have been scary" he said, "it was" Finn replied, I looked at him. "You kids have fun and be safe, thank you!" They said and left, we all continued having innocent fun.

We are all now in our rooms packing since we leave tomorrow, I honestly don't want to leave, I mean, I miss my family, is it weird that I miss Bellamy?

"This was so fun" Millie said putting shirts into her huge bag. "It was" I said, "we have to keep in touch, you're my official bestie" she said, I still can't believe I went from 2 friends to Millie Bobby Brown as my best friend, I feel bad because of Jordan, but I've been friends with Millie for like 2 months and she's already a way better friend than Jordan, am I being to rude? Me and Millie are so alike and yet so different, she supports me, she's never pointed out my flaws or anything, she doesn't get jealous.

"You're my best friend also" I said.
----------
OHHHH THAT WAS A HEATED CHAPTER (ha get it? Cuz...nevermind) ANYWAYS COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND ALSO DO YOU FEEL BAD FOR JORDAN?