Chapter 19/ rise to fame

(Please star and comment if you want this story to continue!) ALSO I BOUGHT FINNS SHIRT LAST NIGHT AYYY
--------
10:00 am
I woke up to the sound of my door knocking, probably Bellamy, I turned around and groaned, "come in" I said, and to my surprise, Finn came in with smile across his face. "Finn!" I said getting up and hugging him, " I thought Id knock this time" he said and I laughed, "so, tell me everything about LA! Millie hasent yet" I said and he sat on my bed. "Yeah, she lost her phone" he said and I laughed, "okay so when we first got there we..."

He told me everything about it! The palm trees, the hot weather, the beach, Korea town, buzzfeed and LA writers. They did two interviews one on screen and on paper. "That's so cool" I said, "yeah, the interviews are out!" He said, he took out his phone, "oh I wanna see!" I said as he popped up buzzfeed and clicked on the video.

Interviewer: so, now that we've gone over everyone else, I want to ask you a question, Finn did you know you would be such a heart throb

Finn: *shakes head* I mean...yeah I guess

Interviewer: have you seen any of your fan accounts? Girls are obsessed.

Finn: *nods* *laughs*

Caleb: they better watch out he has a girlfriend!

Finn: *face palms* *face grows red*

Interviewer: you do finn? What her name?

Finn: Tate. *blushing*

Millie: yeah, she's amazing! So cool!
--
Me and Finn laughed, I blushed alittle, I had no idea they would mention me.

We finished the video, "Finn that was great! You did amazing" I said smiling, he grabbed me and hugged me, I smelled the cinnamon cologne on his chest, "thank you for being so supportive, I'm sorry they mentioned you, I don't want to embarrass you" he said, I let go of the hug and looked at him, "Finn, why would I be embarrassed? I'm nothing but proud of you." I said, he smiled like child on Christmas, which made me smile, my door opened and there was Bellamy. "Dude get out" I said pointing to the door, "are you allowed to have boys in your room?" He asked standing by us, Finn gulped. "Get out!" I yelled, "fine fine, I owe you I guess for yesterday, but you better not do anything I would do!" Bellamy said and we laughed and he left, "what did you do for him yesterday?" Finn asked.

"Helped him pick up girls" I said and he laughed. "Hmm, I'm happy you guys are getting along" he said, I rolled my eyes. "So I was wondering if you wanted to do anything today?" He asked, "like what?" I replied. "Wanna get something to eat? I want to show you somewhere cool, just us?" He asked, I smiled, "sounds lovely" I said.

"Great! I mean cool cool, I need to unpack so I'll pick you up at 3?" He asked, I laughed, "sounds good" I said and he left, I blushed. I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown number (text)
"Hey Tate! It's Millie, I lost my phone at airport but I just got a new one!"

Tate (text)
"Oh hey Millie! Glad you got a new one"

Millie (text)
"Yeah, so wanna know everything about la??"

Tate (text)
"Bummer, Finn already told me everything"

Millie (text)
"Damn it! He beat me to it! I have to go to a photo shoot, I'll contact you later! Kisses!"

Photo shoot? Hmm, not surprised, she is famous after all. She follows me on twitter and Instagram and that made me gain a lot of followers! I don't care about that though, just making a point.

I put down my phone, I need to decide an outfit to wear!

I went into my walk in closet and placed my hand over every peice of clothing, I don't own that much. I felt something soft so I grabbed it, perfect!

I wanted to fit Finns style since that's important on a date, of course. I decided to wear a comfy "The Clash" black colorful tee, and some ripped jeans and since it's cold outside, I put on the green bomber jacket that's actually Finns, but he gave to me, I don't know why, but I like it! I had some time to spare so I watched 2 episodes of "The Real Oneals" it's halarious!

I heard the door bell ring, I got it, it was finn, "wow Tate you look really good" he said nervously, I smiled, "you don't look so bad yourself" I said, he was wearing a suit, not a super fancy one, the black top that goes over a striped blue button up shirt and jeans, I smiled. "I'll be back!" I yelled into the house and shut the door, I didn't see his moms car. "Were walking, it's not that far and I thought the weather was perfect" he said and I nodded, "it is" I said, he grabbed my hand.

"Shall we?" He asked.
-------
Howwww fancy, ha. Please comment and star!