Chapter 26/ LA vibes

(^^😍PLEASE STAR AND COMMENT OR YOULL FIND A SPIDER IN YOUR BED) also remember I try to respond to every comment 💖
-----------

         (This is a long chapter, show extra love;)
Me and Finn are now walking out of the plane, as soon was we walked out I was hit by warm fresh air, I smiled and took off my jacket, "I can take that" Finn said, "no it's okay" I said, Finn grabbed the jacket and smiled, I rolled my eyes. "Welcome to LA" he said, I smiled, I couldn't stop.

        After we got out luggage we went outside to wait for the car to pick us up. I stared at the palm trees, "wow" I said. People driving around in Lamborghinis and all that. It was crazy and incredible. Someone jumped at me, "ah!" I screamed and so did Finn, we turned around and saw the cast, Millie, Gaten, Caleb, and Noah. "Hey guys! You scared me!" I said as everyone hugged us. "It's so good to see you again Tate!" Caleb and Gaten said. "We're gonna be roomies!" Millie squeaked hugging me tight, we all laughed. "You can all thank Finn for me coming, he invited me" I said and Finn smiled, "ohhhh" Caleb smirked and nudged Finns shoulder. He laughed. A huge black sleek jeep pulled up. "There's our car!" Noah said.

      We all got in the car, I sat in the back with millie and Finn sat with Noah and Caleb and Gaten next to each other. I grabbed my camera, "guys everyone smile!" I said and they all did as my camera flashed. "Nice camera" millie said, I put it back in my bag. "Thanks" I said. Millie grabbed her phone and took a pic of us for Snapchat with the caption "LA girls", I smiled. For now I just want to imbrace this, millie has basically lived in LA! Ive only visited once in awhile when I lived in California. We pulled up to our hotel, in West Hollywood. "Wow this place is fancy" I said as we got out. It's called the Mondrian. Cool. It was so warm out and so nice, I couldn't help but smile. We met up with some people on the lobby.

     "Ah you must be the stranger things kids! Welcome welcome! We can guarantee an amazing stay here to get you ready for the awards night" the kind man said, I just smiled and nodded. "Okay, so we have 4 rooms all set up, one extra for the others not here yet, who's staying with who?" Another man said with a paper in his hand, millie grabbed me, "oh! Me and my bestest friend Tate will be staying together!" She said, I smiled, did millie bobby brown just call me her bestest friend?! The man laughed, "alright, you ladies will be staying in room 304 level 5" he said handing us our key, millie grabbed my hand, "I'll see you later" I said to Finn and he waved and laughed as millie pulled me to the elevater.

      We finally got to our room! Wow! The view is amazing.

   We placed our bags on our beds, "I can't believe we are staying here for 5 days!" I said, Millie jumped up and down

    "So what should we do first? We could order a fruit basket, I know it sucks but we have to eat all healthy while we are here, my agent said it will make us look glowy and healthy at the blue carpet" she said and I nodded, I could understand that. "Oh! Or we could go swimming, or to the beach! Or go shopping, I love shopping!" She said. "Millie calm down, we have five days, well kinda just 3 if we count how busy we will be for the awards night" I said, "yeah you're right" she said and frowned. We got a knock on the door, Millie opened it, it was the boys and a few other people that looked like agents. She walked in. "Ah you must be Tate?" One of the lady agents asked. "Yes!" I replied, she shaked my hand, "I'm Tiffany I will be your agent for the next few days, I have to say you look way more ready for the carpet than I thought! You must keep good care of yourself!" She said and I giggled nervously, she put her hand on my back, "don't worry, I know this is stressful, aspecially for you since you're not used to all the lights camera and action! But don't worry. I could tell you're going to do great!" She said fixing her lipgloss in the small mirror on her phone case.

"We're just going to go over the schedule for you guys real fast than you have the rest of the night to your selfs!" She said and I nodded. Finn came over and sat next to me and gave me that "don't worry" look. I smiled. Another agent, a man came over. "Today is free day! Go swimming, shopping, whatever, tomorrow we will have a practice blue carpet 5 hour, and the day after that is the critics choice awards! And than the next day we will all figure out who was nominated and have meeting and than the 5th day is a free day and then you go home early the next day" he said, wow busy schedule. "Sounds very good" Caleb said and everyone nodded. "Alright kids, there is always the black jeep in front to take you wherever" the lady said and they left. We all layed on me and Millie's bed. "This is crazy!" Gaten yelled "totally" Noah followed. "Who wants to go swimming in the hotels pool!?" Millie said, we all agreed, the boys left the room and Millie and I got in our bathing suits. "Tate! I love your bathing suit where did you get it?" She asked, "I got it from this boutique called "la boutiques" in the airport, I forget to bring my bathing suit, Finn actually picked it out because i had to go pee and we were in a rush" I said and Millie laughed, "well he's got good taste! You have a nice figure also!" Millie said, my face got red in embarrassment, "t-thanks you too" I said, Millie grabbed my hand, "were besties! Come on let's go!" She said and we met up with the boys at the pool. "Looking good ladies" Caleb said snapping his fingers, we all laughed. Finn was wearing bathing suit shorts with palm trees on them, "wanna swim?" Finn asked, "uh yeah of course!" I said pushing him in and we laughed. I jumped in.

     2 hours later
  We were all sitting at the lounge chairs by the pool sipping Virgin Pina Coladas. Ha. Adult life. I was sitting next to Finn and Millie and across from Noah. "La is so amazing" I said, "I know right" Finn whispered with his eyes shut.

       Some lady and man came up to me, "hello, what's your name?" They asked, everyone looked at them, "uh Tate hello" I said shaking there hands, "we work with LA models, would you mind taking one of our cards, we would love to have an appointment with you" the man said handing me a card, I handed it back to him, "no thank you, but thank you have a great day!" I said and they frowned and walked away, Millie shot up.

     "Oh my god! Did you just deny one of the best LA model industries! Why!! Oh my heart hurts" she said, I laughed, "yeah, I don't want to model. I made a deal with myself, I would take no deals from anybody! Unless they had to do with one of my passions" I said, Millie put her hand on my warm thigh, "promise me one thing? If an agent asked you about acting, please take their card" she said, everyone nodded, "Tate you'd be an amazing actress!" Finn said, I shrugged, "it's true!" Noah followed. "Okay fine, but I don't guarantee anything" I said and Millie nodded.
---------
  COMMENT IF YOU THINK TATE DID THE RIGHT THING