Chapter 17/ comfort zone

(GUYS COMMENT AND STAR IF YOU WANT A FOLLOW ;) also go check out my other story Mad Max, that one I worked so hard on and it is barely noticed :(
----------
         ^hope u read that b^
       10:00 pm
I'm sitting on the couch with Bellamy, we're watching Lost Boys, we used to watch it all the time together, it's one of the first films I've ever seen, a classic. My phone binged, "hold on" I said and grabbed my phone, it was from Finn.

   Finn (text)
"We just landed in LA! How's everything?"

Tate (text)
"Awesome! And everything's fine here, me and Bel are watching Lost Boys it's pretty lit"

Finn (text)
"Love that movie, okay I have to go we have interviews tomorrow! Good night :)"

    I put down my phone and Bellamy looked at me, "what?" I asked putting the blanket back on me. "Who are you texting, you got a smirk across your face" he asked, I laughed, "are you my dad now?" I asked and he scuffed, he shrugged and we continued the movie.

    The movie ended and we finished our popcorn. "Wow, brings back a lot of memories" Bellamy says taking a deep breath and putting away the popcorn bowl. "Yup, goodnight" I said walking upstairs, I know what he's doing, he's trying to get close to me again so he will have a partner in crime, no way! As I walked upstairs I saw an upset looking Evan, "what's wrong" I asked, he looked at me with his baby blue eyes and swinced them. "Someone put gum in my Xbox opener and now it won't work!" He yelled stomping his feet, "wasn't me, also who gave you those cigarettes?" I asked, "Stacy, she's my friend, she took them from her mom" he said pouting his lip, he basically only has girl friends, can't blame them, he has the same charm Bellamy has, striking blue eyes, black hair, tall, I wish I had that, but nope I'm stuck with moms traits. I smiled at Evan and went into my room, I'm going to bed early tonight, I changed into my pjs and layed on my bed browsing twitter, I decided to go through some of the Stranger things fan accounts, a lot of them say Meleven? I'm guessing it's a ship, I pressed on one of the accounts and the first picture I saw the kissing scene between Millie and Finn, I quickly left that page, I know, it's just a show, there's going to be fan accounts dedicated to them. I went into Finns account.

    There was a picture of me with a French fry in my mouth, the caption was, "hey that's pretty good" I laughed and liked the picture, I went into my account and noticed I had a lot of comments and likes, and a lot more followers! Finn had 550k already! I have 53k, which is still a lot, mostly because of fans, I'm guessing they found out I'm dating him. I looked through my comment section, there were some nice things, "you're so pretty!" "You're so lucky to be dating Finn!" "Please look at my page I made a edit of you ily tate!!!" And there were some bad comments "you don't deserve Finn" "Finns mine!" "You're not even pretty lol" I just shaked it off, that's my life now. I can't do anything about it, I put down my phone and fell asleep.

    10:00 am
I woke up to my bed shaking, I tilted my head and opened my eyes, there was Bellamy, he jumped on my bed to wake me up, "what do you want?" I asked, sitting up.

    "Mom wants us to go to the store" he said smiling, "why do I have to go?" I asked getting up from bed. "I don't know she said so" he replied, "take Evan" I said groaning, "Evans at a tournament" Bel replied, "fine let me get dressed" I said folding my arms, "meet me in my car" he says and walks out of my room shutting the door behind him. I sighed and got changed.

     I walked outside and saw his car, it's black, it's small, but it's nice, almost looks like a knock off lambo. I shrugged and got in. "Nice car" I said and he smiled starting it, I don't even want to ask how he got it, you never know with Bellamy. "Okay where is the bowling alley?" He asked, I give him a confused look, "I thought we were going to the store?" I asked, he laughed, "I lied, were going to the bowling alley, I want to see if there's any chicks there" he says, I roll my eyes, "are you kidding me Bellamy! I got out of bed to watch you make out with some unlucky girls?!" I say, "uh no, you're helping me, girls always like a nice older brother" he says, "dude, I'm 15, I'm almost as tall as you" I say laughing, "still, you have your baby face" he says, I scuff, "rude" I say, "it's a compliment, you're always going to look young, anyways where is the bowling alley" he says pulling out of the drive way, "its 5th steet, harmony, how do you even know where to drive, you just got here" I say.

     "Thanks, and I've been here for 2 weeks already, stayed in a hotel" he says, I nod. "Okay" I say and I get a call from Millie, "turn down your music! Millie's calling me" I yell and he turns it down.

    "Hey Mills! What's up?" I ask into the phone, "I wanted to ask you a question just between us girls" she says, I look at Bellamy to make sure he isn't eezdropping. "Okay, what is it?" I ask, "well, I need help deciding on what to wear!" She says sounding nervous, I laughed. "Millie that's not a big deal! Give me the choices" I say, "okay, so I was thinking, a pink Gucci jacket and leather grey tight pants, or a yellow sun dress" she says, "wow Millie Gucci costs a lot! hmm, go with the Gucci jacket and pants, seems more Hollywood" I say as Bellamy jams to his music, "thanks Tatertot you're the best!" She says and hangs up, I guess that's my nickname now, tatertot, haha. "Who was that" Bellamy asks, he's so nosy. "Just my friend Millie" I say, "she famous too?" He asks laughing, like it's a joke. "Actually yeah" I say and his face gets serious, "how do you get all these famous friends?" He asks, "dude, it has nothing to do with how famous they are" I say and he shrugs.

   "We're here!" He says pulling up to the parking lot of 'sweetheart lanes'

   This should be fun.
-----
Please comment feedback!