Royce x Demarco

~A little one-shot for a new story I am writing.~

Ze replaces he/she/they.
Hir repaces her/hers/him/his/they/theirs.

Demarco stood outside Royce's French Provincial mansion, wondering why he was there in the first place. He picked up a small rock, and threw it at the window he knew was Royce's room. Royce, who was playing Moonlight Sonata on his piano, heard the noise of the rock tapping the window, and got up to look out the window. When he did, his frown became a smile. He walked to the door of his room, opened it, and checked to see if one of the house's servants were close. After he checked and made sure the coast was clear, he closed the door, and then snuck out the window.

After he got out of his window, Royce ran to Demarco, and hugged him. "Well, that wasn't exactly the hello I expected, but I'm glad you greeted me that way." "Have you been taking classes to speak fluently? I told you that you didn't have to." Royce gently placed a hand on Demarco's left cheek. "I wanted to learn for myself."

Royce smiled softly to Demarco as he said that, and placed his forehead on Demarco's forehead. "As long as you did it for you and no one else, then I'll except it." Demarco then took his forehead away from Royce's, and took Royce's hand. "How about we leave here for a bit? I feel out of place here, since I grew up in a completely different environment than you." "Of coure, because I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

Demarco started to walk with Royce right behind him. "So, Demarco, where are we going?" Demarco looked behind him at Royce, and said, "you'll find out when we get there." "Demarco, you know how much I hate surprises." Demarco sighed and replied with, "we're going to Charlie and Acantha's house." Royce looked at Demarco, and smiled.

"Why are you smiling Royce?" "I'm happy that all of you are accepting me. If I ever told my parents about me being in a relationship with someone of the same gender, they would disown me." Demarco looked at Royce, and said, "and if my parents found out I date a white man, they would kick me out onto the street. We both got problems, and let's get through them." Royce grabbed Demarco's wrist, and pulled him close.

Demarco blushed, but smiled, saying, "Royce, I know you're happy to see me, but don't you think hugging me is a bit dangerous here. We're still on your property." Royce let go of Demarco, and nodded his head in agreement. "Of course now lets go," Royce said. Then the two of them left ro go to Charlie and Acantha's house. "We're so happy to see you two," Charlie said with a smile on hir face.

Acantha's face stayed completely neutral. Royce looked at Charlie, and asked, "so how is your relationship going?" Acantha answered before Charlie with, "it's going good. My parents accept me dating Charlie, and hir parents don't give two shits about Charlie dating me. So how is your relationship going?" Demarco answered the question with, "it's going fine, but we do have to sneak around so that our parents don't find out."

"My family wouldn't be too happy to see me with a white person. They think all white folks are racist. They wouldn't be happy that I'm dating a gay either. Hell, they wouldn't be happy finding out I'm a panromantic." Charlie looked at Demarco, and said, "I knew it. I knew you were panromantic."

"What type of panromantic are you?" Demarco then answered, "panromantic demisexual." Royce and Acantha looked at each other, and then back at Demarco and Charlie. Acantha interrupted Charlie and Demarco's conversation with, "Charlie, don't you remember, we have a date tonight?" Charlie then gasped, and said, "sorry Demarco and Royce, but me and Acantha have a date tonight, so it will be just the two of you." After that, Acantha and Charlie left for their date together, leaving Royce and Demarco by themselves.

"Demarco, what do you want to do now since those two are gone?" Demarco grabbed Royce's arm, and pulled him over to the couch. Demarco pushed Royce to where he was sitting, and then sat down beside him. "Lets just watch a movie." "How about a Tyler Perry movie?" Demarco shook his head, and said, "man, if we do that you'd be drooling anytime Tyler comes on."

"What about a romantic comedy, or maybe we could just sit here and cuddle?" Demarco smiled, and said, "maybe we could do both, watch a romantic comedy and cuddle." Royce nodded his head, and got up to pick out a romantic comedy for them to watch. Royce then put the movie in, and Demarco turned the television on. Royce then sat back down beside Demarco, and started the movie. The both of them were laughing at funny parts, crying at emotional parts, and staying straight faced at parts that weren't funny or emotional.

As soon as the movie was over, Royce noticed that Demarco had fallen asleep. Royce tried to get up, but because of how tight Demarco's grip was on Royce, Royce couldn't get up to go get a blanket for Demarco. Royce sighed and smiled at how cute Demarco was being, and stopped trying to get up. Demarco then leaned in and laid his head on Royce's shoulder, smiling. Royce laid his head on top of Demarco's, and promptly fell asleep as well, also with a smile on his face. Soon, Demarco and Royce were asleep, dreaming of happy lives together.

Soon, Charlie and Acantha were back from their date, and found Demarco and Royce asleep."Do you think we should wake them up," Charlie asked Acantha. "No, let them sleep." Acantha had then gotten a big blanket for Demarco and Royce to share as they slept. She then placed the blanket on the two, and then she and Charlie went to their shared bedroom. "They look so cute together."

~I hope you enjoyed this. Please feel free to leave feedback.~