Haru ~Free!~

(I know this will be a bad lemon, but it is one of my first lemons. So please don't comment that this is bad quality writing, and that I've gotten worse.)

After everyone was at my house, Nagisa suggested that we should play seven minutes in heaven but with a little twist. It would instead be all night in heaven. I just sighed when he looked at me, I knew what he was trying to do. Nagisa was trying to get me with Haruka, and I admit I do have feelings for him. But the only I feelings I have for him are like a sister to a brother.

Okay that is so not true, I do have major feelings to Haruka although it would seem as if all he seems think of me as a friend and nothing else. So Nagisa made all the guys put something in a hat and shoved it in my face. I roamed around and pulled out a picture of a young Haruka. "Nagisa," Haruka sounded both mad and embarrassed, "why did you put in a picture of me when I was younger?" Nagisa then said,"Oh come on just get in the master bedroom," Nagisa smirked saying this and I started to blush when he said this.

*Time Skip*

So it took us a few moments to find the room. I saw Haruka go into the bathroom of the master bedroom, and turn on the water. I knocked on the door and said,"can I come in?" "Sure." I then go in and go to the restroom.

Haruka opened the curtain for the shower. I looked at Haruka, and he looked at me. It took me a moment to understand the situation, I finished going to the restroom and hurried out of the bathroom blushing. After a little bit I changed into my pajamas, they were (f/c) and black laced tank top and black laced booty shorts. Haruka left the bathroom in his clothes and looked at me and I guess something clicked in him for he had walked over to me and crashed his lips on mine.

I was a bit stunned and pushed him away. "What was that for (y/n)?" "Sorry you just surprised me that's all." I walked to Haruka and kissed him gently, but unsatisfied he started to kiss harder and licked my lips asking for entrance, but I kept my mouth shut. "So that's how you want to play," Haruka said with a smirk and lust in his eyes.

He we to kissing my cheek to my collerbone then to my neck. He stopped at my neck and started to lick my neck and then trailed kisses up and down my neck then he finally started nip at my neck making me breathe harder. Haruka had found my sweet spot and started sucking and biting on it making me moan but not enough to have my mouth open enough to stick his tounge in my mouth. He kept doing that and then he finally got what he wanted and stuck his tounge in my mouth and we fought for dominance, but in the end he won and felt every nook and crany of my mouth making me moan. I entangeled my hands in his hair and he pushed me into a wall and wrapped my legs around his waist and walked over to the bed.

He put me down and got on top of me and started to play with the bottom of my tank top, then he put one hand on my waist and the other under my shirt. The hand that was under my shirt started to play with my right breast, pulling and pinching making me moan in his mouth and making him smirk. He also did this to my left breast, and then he took my tank top off exposing my (b/s) breast. "You sleep without a bra?" Haruka asked smirking.

"Why do you care?" I asked, with a hint of lust in my voice making him smirk more. He then put his mouth on the tip of my left nipple in his mouth and began sucking, biting, and kissing it getting moans from me. And to not leave my right nipple unattended, he started to play with it with his right hand. Haruka then pulled my shorts and panties off and saw my wet womanly parts

 He smirked and said, "I can't wait to swim in you." After I heard him say this I felt something go inside my womanly parts and I moaned as I saw a finger in me and felt him put another finger in and taking my moaning as a invitation and started pumping faster and harder. "H-haru, I-i'm going to c-cum." I yelled and moaning at the same time. Soon I cummed on he fingers, and he brought fingers up to his nose and smelt the white substance and said, " You smell delishous, but how do you taste?"

I blushed at his statement and he saw this smirking even more. He then put his finger in his mouth and licking the substance off his finger and went to my ear and wispered, "You taste sweet." "Hey *pant* why *pant* am I *pant* the only *pant* undressed?" After I said this he took off his shirt showing well-toned and perfect abbs, then he leaned down so I could feel them. As soon as I put my hands on his chest he shivered at my touch and I dragged my hands down to where the waistband of his pants.

I went down lower and felt a tent in his pants. He must have saw this and started to take his pants and swim bottoms off showing his full on erection. I blushed at this and looked away, but then he took my face in his hands and turned me to look at him and asked, "Are you ready?" I then said, "Please go easy. This is my first time." He smirked and said, "So I'm taking your virginity. This will be fun."

He then put himself at my entrance, and pushed himself into me making me scream in pain and pleasure. He then started to thrust into me faster and harder each passing minute. I then called out, "H-haru, m-more p-p-please." He bent down and kissed me on my lips. He let you slide me tounge in his mouth making us both moan in pleasure. Soon we both were at our climaxes, and I and he called out each of our names and one final thrust from Haruka, we both cummed. "That was amazing," we both said and then Haruka pulled the covers over us, and we cuddled and fell asleep.

*Morning* *Nobody's POV*

Nagisa came in the room, and saw both of your clothes on the floor and looked at the bed. He saw you two on the bed covered by the covers and smiled at himself and thought, 'I did a good job. I should do this more often.' Then he left the room and closed the door and left you two alone. You two woke you two hours later and Haruka asked, "Will you be my girlfriend, (y/n)?" And you said, "Yes!!!" And you two fell back asleep in each others arms.