Uta x Human!Reader ~Tokyo Ghoul~ Part 2 *Preview*

As Uta was kissing (F/N), she slightly hissed as the cold feeling of Uta's lip piercing, and Uta smirked at this. He quickly took advantage of her open mouth and slipped his tongue inside. The taste of her mouth was so amazing, it made him want more, much much more of her. Because of him being excited, he completely tore her uniform jacket, vest, tie and shirt, leaving her in her bra, uniform bottoms, and socks. She then, as a reflex, covered her chest, even though her bra was still on. Uta stopped kissing her, and then removed her arms from her chest.

"How cute. Your bra says eat me." Uta leaned his head near her ear, and said, "You shouldn't wear that in front of a ghoul. We could get ideas, but I'll eat you in a different way." Uta then place his lips upon (F/N)'s once more. He then sets (F/N) on his lap when he sat up, and then puts his arms around her, then unhooked her bra, removing her bra.

(F/N) then had gotten an idea, and started to grind against Uta. Uta's eyes went wide, and then closed them in pleasure. Yes, Uta has had sex before, but this time was different, this time he was in love with the one he was having sex with. "Keep doing that, and I won't be able to control myself later. I'm already having a hard time controlling myself, so stop if you don't want me to just throw you on the bed, and fuck you so hard." Even with his warning, (F/N) continued to grind into him, starting to feel him hardening under her.

"Uta, I can't stop. It feels so good. I've never felt like this before." Uta started to kiss (F/N)'s neck, he then soon started to favor biting and sucking on her neck, making her moan. Uta then gasped, and started to smile. (F/N) looked at Uta surprised, never having seen him smile.

"How about you wear the mask I made specially for you?" (F/N) smiled, and nodded her head. Uta then placed (F/N) gently on the bed, and went to get the mask. When he came back, he had a silver and blue crystal masquerade mask in his hand. He then put it on her.

After he did, Uta pushed (f/n) down. He then placed his head near her neck, and placed his lips on her neck once again. He kissed and sucked on her neck. "Ah... Uta." Uta couldn't help but find her to be tasty. He bit her here and there on her neck, though not hard enough to draw blood.

As he was biting, kissing, and sucking on her neck, his hand was going to her chest. He placed two fingers on one of her nipples, and started to pinch and pull at it. Once his assault on her neck was done, he then moved his face to her other nipple.