Uta x Human!Reader ~Tokyo Ghoul~ Part 1

So I am in a freaking Tokyo Ghoul mood, so I am going to write a lemon for my favorite Tokyo Ghoul character - Uta.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She knew what he was, but she didn't care. Human or ghoul, to her it made no difference. She knew he wasn't like her, after all, she was human, and he a ghoul. She cared for him, as he cared for her. Uta had fallen in love with a human, and the human had fallen in love with him.

Who was the human you ask, it's quite simple actually, her name is (F/N). He doesn't know when, where, why, or how he came to fall for a human, all he knows is that he does love her. To him she was perfect, she was the definition of art. She had perfect curves, she was just slightly over-weight, but was still at a mostly healthy weight. She had meat where she needed, on her thighs, a little bit of a stomach, her chest was a tiny bit larger than a C-cup, her butt also had a nice amount of meat.

She was what most would call fat, or ugly, but he couldn't see anything but perfection. So is that the reason why she is under him, and why he is pleasuring her? How did it happen? I'll tell you why, but we have to start the story about when the day started. Let's go back in the past, and find out.

~This morning~

(F/N) was walking to Uta's shop. She couldn't handle staying at school, so she decided that when lunch hit, she would skip the rest of the school day, and it was only breakfast. All she could hear from the other students was "Why is she so fat?", "She should be able to feed a ghoul for a month.", "I can't believe that someone might actually like her." All the of what they said made (F/N) want to cry. As she was walking, it started to rain.

If you look closely at (F/N) you would notice scars on her arms, and her legs, why does she have scars, you may ask. It is because of her life before she met Uta, but let's not talk about it anymore, we have to get back to the story. She was walking, and soon made it to Uta's shop. She sighed, and opened the shop door. She smiled, and walked in, taking in the scent of a very familiar place, and took her shoes off before entering. She went through the maze of masks that Uta had made.

"Uta, where are you?" She soon found a blanket covering a huge bump that was the size of a person. She lifted the sheet, and found Uta under it. Uta looked up with a surprised face, well as surprised as he could get his face to look. "(F/N), shouldn't you be in school right now?" With the mention of school, (F/N) had tears in her eyes, and Uta pulled her to him, bringing her into a hug.

"Was it those students again?" (F/N) nodded her head, and as she did Uta wiped away the tears that threatened to fall. He hated seeing her like this, such a beauty should not look like this. He wanted to very badly go to her school, and just eat all of the students that were tormenting her, but he refrained because of her wishes for him not to eat them. He held her close, and she looked into his red and black eyes, and he looked at her (E/C) eyes, noticing that a bit of the light in her eyes was gone.

"Come with me, (F/N). I want to give you something." "Alright Uta." Uta then let go of (F/N), letting her get up, and then getting up himself. He walked to the back of the store with (F/N) right behind him. He then said, "Close your eyes now, and I'll lead you the rest of the way." She then closed her eyes, and she felt Uta grab her hand, guiding her to the way back of the store, where his bedroom is.

"We're here, but don't open your eyes just yet." So, (F/N) stood in place as Uta let go of her hand, and then (F/N) hears rustling. Uta is making his bed, so that (F/N) can lay on it, and he can cuddle with her. She waits patiently as he gets everything ready. "You can now open your eyes (F/N)" (F/N) then opens her eyes, seeing that Uta had a made bed.

"This is my surprise?" "Yes. I figured that you would want to lay on the bed, and I would cuddle with you until you felt better." (F/N) smiled the smile that made Uta happy, though not many could tell that he was, except for (F/N) and few other people, well, ghouls. She then climbed on the bed, and Uta laid next to her, and they faced each other. Uta tangled their legs together, and then brought (F/N)'s upper body close to his. "I know I don't say this enough, but I love you."

(F/N) blushed at his words, and smiled. "Uta..." Uta looked at (F/N), and replied with a yes. "Could we, I mean, do you want to, you know, um..." Uta looked at her. "Yes, what is it?"

"Do you want to do something with me, on the bed, you know, not just laying down?" Uta watched as (F/N) as she uncomfortably asked the question. Uta then ran a hand of her cheek. "Don't force yourself. Plus, if we do have sex, I may not be able to control myself." Uta then had gotten on top of her, and looked at her with his kakugan. (F/N) blushed as he did this action, "I don't care."

Uta smirked at her words, and said as he leaned his head to her ear, "I can't wait to make you mine." "I thought I was already yours." "I mean make you fully mine. I'm making you mine, and mine only. Once we have sex, you can't go to anyone else." "Even if we never had sex, I still wouldn't go to anyone else."

Uta smiled at this and kissed her lips, though this kiss was different than all the others they had before. This kiss was more passionate and lust filled than the kisses they had before. Uta licked (F/N)'s lips, his hunger for her flesh growing, though not in they way he thinks, he was hungering for her in a more sexual way. He was hungering for her cum. Since it came from a human body, wouldn't it be good? Just thinking about it made him want it right then.