Sebastian ~Black Butler~

It was nighttime at the Phantomhive manor, and all were asleep but Sebastian, and Ciel's older sister, (Y/N). She had just woken up from a nightmare of the past, from the time her parents had died. She had gotten up from the bed to find one of the manor's staff to see if they could comfort her. She was a beautiful woman of the age eighteen, an elegant female who was as beautiful as if she were a flower. Her hair was a brilliant color of (H/C), that was (H/L). Her skin as fair as that of a fully ripened peach, and as soft as that of a petal of (F/F). When she talked, her voice was like that of a siren that had lured men to their death. A pure beauty, a stunning goddess as she has been called.

She walked down one of the halls in the manor, until she had found Sebastian, a man of skill, hair as black as a raven's feather, eyes as red as a rose, and an all too handsome face that would make any women swoon. "Yes, what is it Lady (Y/N)?" "Sebastian, will you please make me some tea? Also would you mind watching over my sleep?" He turned around and smiled, that could fool anyone except for her and her brother. "Yes I shall My Lady." And so he had fixed her the tea, and gave it to her, he asked, "Why are you up so early My Lady?" "I had a nightmare of that night, the night Ciel and I's parents had been killed and the night Ciel and I had been kidnapped by those people."

Sebastian smirked and asked, "Would you like me to help you clear your mind of that for tonight?" "What are you heading towards Sebastian?" Sebastian wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him. "Sebastian, what do you think you are doing? This is highly inappropriate for a butler to be doing this." "I know that My Lady, but I cannot help it. Your soul is calling to me." Sebastian's eyes then started to glow a beautiful shade of a pink. Sebastian then pulled her to him, in which she had tried beating his chest. "Sebastian, unhand me now. This is highly inappropriate behavior." He just smirked and took her to his bedroom.

"We are at our destination, My Lady." "Our destination? This looks like your room Sebastian." "Yes it is My Lady." He then softly placed her on his bed. "My my Sebastian, being so gentle." "I wouldn't want to hurt my young master's sister." Sebastian then smirked, and placed his lips upon her lips, bringing the two into a sweet, yet sultry kiss. He had then licked her lips, asking permission to put his tongue in her mouth, to which she happily obeyed. He then felt every nook and cranny of her mouth, memorizing the details.

He took off her nightgown swiftly without ripping it, and left her in her undergarments. He looked at her after, and saw her eyes full of the emotion of lust. Her eyes were half lidded, her cheeks were dusted in a crimson red, and her breathing was abnormal. He smirked when be saw this, and then peppered her neck with light kisses. He then soon decides to try and find her sweet spot, and he finds it instantly. Her breath hitches when he starts licking her sweet spot, and then Sebastian starts sucking and kissing the spot making her moan. "What a lovely sound you just made My Lady. I would like to hear you make that sound again."

She looked away to hide her face from the demon in front of her, but Sebastian placed his hand under her chin to make her look at him. "Don't look away from me. I want to see you lose your sanity to the lust inside of you." Sebastian licked his lips, and leaned to where his lips were just above her ear, and whispered, "I want you to cry out my name in ecstasy and lust." He then smirked when her face had gotten red. "Sebastian, why are you doing this? You know that it is inappropriate for us to be doing activities such as this. What if someone outside of the Phantomhive household hears of a scandal like this?" "I'll think of that later."

Sebastian took one of his gloves off with his teeth, and softly caressed her arm making her breath hitch again. Sebastian smirked and said, "I never knew you were so sensitive, My Lady." "Sebastian stop teasing me." Sebastian smirked and asked, "What was that Lady (Y/N)?" "Sebastian, will you please stop teasing me?" "I shall, My Lady."

Sebastian then swiftly and skillfully took of the rest of her clothing off of her body. Sebastian looked at her bare body and thought, 'I never expected a human to be so beautiful. She always seems to surprise me. ' He then skillfully took his clothing off, and got to his place on top of her. She looked at him with eyes darkened by the lust and pleasure she was feeling. Sebastian then stuck a finger to her womanhood, and pushed it in making her moan from the stimulation.

Sebastian smirks and starts thrusting his finger in and out of her. "Sebastian... Ahhh..." Sebastian's smirk got wider, and said, "Yes My Lady? What is it?" Sebastian then stuck two more fingers in and out of her. He slowed the pace of his fingers. "I want to hear you beg for me to take you." "Do you really believe that I am going to give up that easily, Sebastian?" He starts thrusting his fingers even slower, smirking at her squirming under him. She then said, "Sebastian, please." "Please what, Lady (Y/N)?" She glared at him, which made him smirk even more. "Sebastian, please take me."

Sebastian then took his fingers from her womanhood, and lined his member up to her womanhood. Sebastian then slammed into her, making her scream a bit in pain, but Sebastian kissed her so she didn't make too much noise. He let her lips go, and said, "Shhhh... I don't want them to hear you scream. At least not until you scream out my name." He didn't wait for her to adjust before pounding into her. She tried to hold in her screams do to pain, until the pain started to transfer into pleasure.

"Seb-sebastian. Ahhh... Ngh..." Sebastian smirked at this. "I see that you are already falling into lust, My Lady." Sebastian placed his lips by her ear and whispered, "You look so good, My Lady." She knew that Sebastian was teasing her. How she knew that was because he wasn't going as fast as he was able to to. "Seb-sebastian, st-stop teasing me this instant. Ahhh..." "But, My Lady, you look like your enjoying yourself right now," Sebastian said playfully with a smirk on his face. She was starting to get irritated with the demon above her, and Sebastian could sense it.

He thrust into her once again, his hunger for her body and soul increasing. "Lady (Y/N), it seems that you are the only human that has ever made me feel this way. It amazes me." Her face -if possible- became even more red that before. "Wh-what about the nun, and B-beast?" He continued to thrust in and out of her, replying with, "I had information to obtain from them. This is different." She closed her eyes, and put her hands on Sebastian's back. "H-how is this an-any different? Ahhh... Ngh..." Sebastian leaned to her ear, and whispered, "Because my young master never ordered me to do this to you. I have done this of my own accord."

She looked at Sebastian surprised. She was surprised because usually Sebastian never does anything against Ciel's orders, and he never does anything if Ciel has not give him an order. She was cut from her thoughts when she felt Sebastian hit a specific spot inside her. "Ahhh... Ngh... Seb-sebastian, right there. H-hit there again." He smiled feeling prideful, and he continued to hit that spot over and over again.

All she could do was moan, and pant feeling pleasure all over her body. "My Lady, call my name." Sebastian knew that she was at her limit. "Seb-sebastian." He grunted in response, not feeling pleased. "I said call my name," Sebastian said as he slammed into her at an inhuman speed. Ahhhhhh... SEB-SEBASTIAN!" With that she came, and Sebastian did as well, not wanting to tire out his master's sister more. And with that she fell asleep with Sebastian beside her.

------Bonus Ending------

Ciel woke up to hear a commotion coming from Sebastian's room. He walked down the hallways to figure out what was going on in his manor.

"Seb-sebastian, st-stop teasing me this instant. Ahhh..."

Ciel identified the voice as his older sister, he leaned close to the door to figure out who the other voice belonged to.

"But, My Lady, you look like your enjoying yourself right now."

His eyes went wide as he figured out that the voice that was mingled with his sister's voice was that of his butler's. He sighed and headed back to bed, thinking, 'At least he finally admitted how he felt something for my sister.' Ciel smiled one of his rare smiles, and thought about how he could congratulate the both of you later.