~France x Suicidal!Reader~

Trigger Warning: Suicidal tendencies, suicidal thoughts, and attempted suicide.

Here I was on the balcony of the house that belonged to France and I. Today I was going to do it, today I was going to end my horrible existence. I put one foot on the the ledge of the balcony, and then the other. I was tempted to get off because of my fear of heights, but I stood on the balcony. I wasn't able to hear France come in from the meeting. I suspected that he would be there for as long as the other meetings, and I thought that I would have enough time to kill myself. I hate that he loves someone as broken as me, someone as ugly as me, someone as fat as me, and someone as insecure as me. I love him and I want better for him, and not someone like me. I was so into my thoughts that I didn't hear the screen door to the balcony open revealing a shocked and saddened expression. "(Y-y/N), what are you doing?" "I'm just looking out to the sky wondering how it is that you fell in love with someone like me." "What do you mean by zhat?" "Nothing." I then looked towards the ground and then to France. I had been crying long before this. I've been crying for a childhood I had never known.

*Flash Back*

I was about four years old now. I was living with my parents, and they never got along. They were always fighting. I was always the reason. "Why did we even have her if you aren't going to take care of her?" "You're the mother you're supposed to take care of her." And then after that I never saw my father again. My mother had taken up drinking, smoking, and became a prostitute, and because of this I never really saw her much. When my mother did come home, she had strange men with her. They were all wealthy, handsome, and had wives. When mother brought them home, they would all do inappropriate things to me. After the men had left, my mother would always take me into another room and film her doing more inappropriate things to me and putting them online for money. And after she finished she would always start beating me, either with her bare hands or with an object. She would then leave me in the room and go out and repeat the day all over again. I was never allowed to go to school, or go outside the house. I was doing all the house work as well.

*End Flash Back*

"Why are you doing zhis?" I looked at him with tear filled eyes and said, "I want to end the horrible existence that is my life." He looked at me with eyes almost clouded with tears, and I almost felt like coming of the ledge but I stayed. "Your existence is not horrible. I love you, and I don't want you to leave me." He tried grabbing my hand, but I pushed him away. "Why do you love me? I'm not like other girls. I'm fat, ugly, insecure. I'm an idiot, a slut, and a mistake." He looked at me and started to cry and say, "I love you because of your personality. I love how when someone says somezhing mean to others, you stand up for the other person. I love your temper, your smile I love everyzhing about you." I looked at him, and started crying again. "I'm sorry, France. I really am. I didn't mean to hurt you this much. It's just that my depression came back like a flood today and I couldn't handle that. I love you too, and I always will." I then stepped off the ledge, and into his arms. He then whispered into my ear, "Don't leave me."