Kiyoshi Teppei ~Kuroko No Basuke~

Kiyoshi Teppei was in the gym of Serin High School with the rest of the basketball team. They were practicing for the next basketball game, and (F/N) (L/N) was watching in the sidelines. Now (F/N) wasn't that much of a basketball fan, but she wanted to see what her boyfriend does. She knows that he is apart of the Uncrowned Kings. (F/N) had (H/L) (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, and had (S/C) skin. She was said to be the most beautiful girl in school.

Before (F/N) knew it, Kiyoshi was lying on the floor, gripping his leg in pain. "I'll be fine. We need to finish." "Kiyoshi Teppei, what you need is to go to the nurse's office." (F/N) says indefinitely. "I can still do it." (F/N) shook her head. "Kiyoshi please. I don't want to see you in pain." Kiyoshi looked at the team and they all nodded. "Alright (F/N). Let's go to the nurse."

The two of them got to the nurse's office, and to their surprise, the nurse wasn't there. "Where's the nurse? It's a like a cliché from an anime or manga." (F/N) shook her head. "Then let's take advantage of that cliché." (F/N) blushed, and her eyes went wide. "Do you even know what the cliché is?" Kiyoshi smiled and shook his head. "No." (F/N) mentally facepalmed, but sighed.

"What is the cliché?" (F/N)'s breath caught in her throat at Kiyoshi's question. "The cliché is that when someone gets hurt, someone else takes them to the nurse. When they get there, the nurse isn't there." (F/N) started to blush, not wanting to say the last part. Kiyoshi smiled, and said, "If you're not comfortable with explaining it, then you don't have to." (F/N) sighed in relief. She then hugged Kiyoshi, and he rubbed the back of her head. "(F/N), I love you." "I love you too Kiyoshi."

Kiyoshi stopped hugging (F/N), and kissed her. Surprised by this, (F/N) pushed Kiyoshi back. "What did you do that for?" "I'm sorry, it's just that you scared me a little by just randomly kissing me." (F/N) blushed and looked away. "I'm sorry I scared you." "It's alright. You didn't mean to." (F/N) smiled at Kiyoshi.

"You really need to get on that bed Kiyoshi, it's not good to stand on your leg." Kiyoshi sat on the bed in the nurse's office, and then pulled (F/N) up on the bed with him. "It was getting lonely up here." (F/N) smiled, and then kissed Kiyoshi. Kiyoshi kissed her back, and wrapped his arms around (F/N)'s waist, bringing her closer to him. (F/N) wrapped her arms around Kiyoshi's neck, bringing the two into a deeper kiss.

Kiyoshi breaks the kiss first. "That was amazing." "It was Kiyoshi." Kiyoshi brought (F/N) into another kiss, though this time it was more heated and passionate. (F/N) then got on Kiyoshi's lap. She could feel Kiyoshi's manhood starting to become harder. (F/N) puts her hand on Kiyoshi's hair, entangling her fingers in it. (F/N) pulled her face away from Kiyoshi's, a trail of saliva still connected their lips together.

"Kiyoshi, I should probably lock the door." Kiyoshi nodded at (F/N)'s suggestion. (F/N) then got off of Kiyoshi's lap, and went to the door and locked it. She then walked to a drawer, and opened it, taking a condom out from it.

"Why do we need a condom, (F/N)?" "For at least a little safety." (F/N) walks back to Kiyoshi, and sits on his lap again. She takes his shirt off of him, revealing his muscles. "Wow." "Wow, what?" "You look amazing without your shirt Kiyoshi." (F/N) then traced a finger on Kiyoshi's muscles, making Kiyoshi's breath hitch in his throat. Kiyoshi took (F/N)'s hand, and led it the bulge in his shorts. (F/N) got the hint, and started to massage his manhood.

"Ah~ (F/N)~" Kiyoshi closed his eyes. "Keep going. It feels good." (F/N) smirked, and decided to tease Kiyoshi. She stopped massaging Kiyoshi's manhood. "I wonder how long you can go without my touch." Kiyoshi growled and tried to grab her hand. "No, at least not until you beg." Kiyoshi was usually not the type to give into (F/N)'s teasing, but this time was different. "Please." "Please what?" "Please touch me." (F/N) smirked at this.